• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Okay we are very poor but 2nd goal definitely off side the female assistant not keeping up with play

Well that was a terrible first half. Time to change some things around Chris.

I'm going to be controversial here
I'm bang in line with the edge of our box
The female linesman was so far behind the play approx 6 or 7 yards...therefore could not give the most obvious offside ever for that 2nd goal...embarrassing officiating there because she could not keep up with the men playing the game.

Well that must be up there with one of the worst away, first-half performances of the season............and there have been some. With the two forced substitutions CP's options are limited. We made Oxford look pretty good...........and I don't think they are.

Second goal offside but comes from Macca overhitting a cross again. We are so poor away

I'm going to be controversial here
I'm bang in line with the edge of our box
The female linesman was so far behind the play approx 6 or 7 yards...therefore could not give the most obvious offside ever for that 2nd goal...embarrassing officiating there because she could not keep up with the men playing the game.

That is not controversial, it is fact. :winking:

You'd never get a male official not keeping up with play. Fact. Probably thinking about make up and ponies instead of football. And probably can't drive proper.

That is not controversial, it is fact.

True. It would be controversial if leeblue had said she was lagging behind because she was a woman, but he didn't. She's presumably not as fit as she needs to be. I've seen plenty of male officials like that over the years. Maybe we need Jessica Ennis-Hill to run the line?

Why do all our managers insist of trying stupid formations - it doesn't work and never has done!!

Oxford are struggling at the moment and we hand them the game - rubbish management

Oh yay!

Common tator (King Edward) just made me laugh. He said Chelsea were 2-0 down today and came back to win 3-2, so he said it can be done. The difference is we have no quality strikers. The other thing is that we are more likely to let in more goals than score away from home.

Att: 7332 with 776 poor suffering Blues fans.

Really CP seems to have as much idea as PB. I'm not really convinced he's going to work too much magic over the closed season (spend the cash)

Really CP seems to have as much idea as PB. I'm not really convinced he's going to work too much magic over the closed season (spend the cash)

We're miles better at home than we were under Brown. He does need to sort out the away tactics though, we seem to set up to be defensive in away matches but we're not particularly strong at that department so it just invites pressure.

Back