• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I usually buy one near the end of the season when they go on sale. Keep meaning to find some people to play football with locally so I can wear them

I love wearing my shirt to show pride in the club. As a Southend fan who does not live in Southend, i feel i am truly representing !!
I have every home shirt from 1987 onwards so my pre-order is a given.
Ill be honest, I think i get almost as excited as Mark at the new shirt launch !!

The horrible nylon material does not make for a good shirt for any kind of exercise. #sweatypits

I run in my 2013/14 home shirt - the only time I ever bought a large, I now wear small, it's a bit roomy!

I used to buy XXL or XL... I can now get into a M but prefer a L (just in case I fall off the donut wagon).

I got myself an XXL Feyenoord shirt the other day when in Rotterdam (was the only one they had) and I could literally go camping in it....

I used to buy XXL or XL... I can now get into a M but prefer a L (just in case I fall off the donut wagon).

I got myself an XXL Feyenoord shirt the other day when in Rotterdam (was the only one they had) and I could literally go camping in it....
Ahh , but you paid the same price as a medium so really it was a shrewd move ? :)

wow, I hit 60 last season and it was the first time I ever thought "should I still be wearing a Southend shirt?" But Saturdays are wear the shirt, drink from the mug days, so I'll get a new shirt and mug this season - unless of course it has a collar - hate collars on football shirts:Thumbs up:

wow, I hit 60 last season and it was the first time I ever thought "should I still be wearing a Southend shirt?" But Saturdays are wear the shirt, drink from the mug days, so I'll get a new shirt and mug this season - unless of course it has a collar - hate collars on football shirts:Thumbs up:

Really? I miss the collars! I love my away shirt from a few years back the 'hull city' coloured one. Great having a collar on that! Running around football pitch collar up pretending like i'm Eric Cantona but playing more like Freddie Ladapoo.

Back