• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

if that's true which i doubt i can imagine a lot won't be impressed

I would be impressed as I loved the custard splat shirt. I don't own one though and would give my left testicle to own one.

I would be impressed as I loved the custard splat shirt. I don't own one though and would give my left testicle to own one.
Personally I struggle to find the words to accurately capture just what a **** mark the whole thing was in the history of football ‘fashion’. Looked more like an accident than a design.

Its only saving grace was that John Neilsen scored a rather spectacular effort wearing it. One of the true great Southend goals.

Attachments

• 1E3A02F8-427A-40F3-91FC-63AAA5A6965D.jpeg
    1E3A02F8-427A-40F3-91FC-63AAA5A6965D.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 17
Personally I struggle to find the words to accurately capture just what a **** mark the whole thing was in the history of football ‘fashion’. Looked more like an accident than a design.

It's different and I like different. I find it tends to be a bit of a marmite kit with most people.

Its only saving grace was that John Neilsen scored a rather spectacular effort wearing it. One of the true great Southend goals.
i had the red splat one a few years back, that was quality.

i had the red splat one a few years back, that was quality.
To me, you would have just looked like a guy not afraid to get his hands dirty at the slaughterhouse.

Look at it! Looks like they drowned Bart Simpson in a vat of blood.

Attachments

• 97162F68-9745-46DE-8D44-BC2E24913CC5.jpeg
    97162F68-9745-46DE-8D44-BC2E24913CC5.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 26
To me, you would have just looked like a guy not afraid to get his hands dirty at the slaughterhouse.

Look at it! Looks like they drowned Bart Simpson in a vat of blood.
Is that how Darryl got back into the team?

Would love an updated Custard splat kit.

Almost certainly going to be a plan blue shirt with darker blue shoulders and the same but with yellow on the away. Bland and boring.

we'll we have had pink bright glow in the dark yellow orange ,I would say either green or blue
I hope its not as bad as the new spurs kit

Back