• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours January Sales Thread

Coxy and Dru have removed their videos of him off Instagram.

Hope so! I’d like to see him start and Humphrys too, with Kelman coming off the bench. We do have one or two players who are fresh and confident. They need to be on the pitch not in the stands IMO.

I don't know whether it would have been signed off on time. I can't believe that we were not announcing it to keep Bradford in the dark. If someone like me knew then I'm sure they would have. As Chris Phillips says, he can't announce it as it hasn't been officially completed so I doubt he'll be allowed to play. That is my opinion BTW nobody has told me that is the case

Good I thought all our chairs had been re-possessed

That's in Bradford I think. They did it there because all our chairs at Boots and Laces have been repossessed and one of the signing on clauses from Humphreys was that he has to sing standing on a chair

Back