• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Bristol Rovers

I think that was our first tackle of the match from Elvis and it sparked a goal. Shows what can happen if you get stuck in and compete, more of that please.

Cox’s 10th league goal of the season.

Half time, I’d like to hope we make a change!

I think that was our first tackle of the match from Elvis and it sparked a goal. Shows what can happen if you get stuck in and compete, more of that please.
Was waiting for the ref to give a foul to be honest.

Missed a very strong push on Hart in the South East corner and then the tackle on Hart 2 mins later was a foul that the ref chose to ignore

The wind has been very strong this half, which I think is why we keep misjudging long balls, if it keeps up we could see a few errors from the Rovers defence and have chances to get back in this.

Bristol were 23rd and they have made us look like a shambles. Unless we pull our fingers out a couple more defeats and we will be in bottom four. Taylor Moore the only one looking to make things happen.

Difference is it worked away from home and didn’t work at home. We had Hyam in midfield for the Bradford win. I just don’t think it’s the right formation for home but I’m happy to be proved wrong.

Well that half didn't prove my point. But it's not because of the formation that we're behind in this game. The players seemed disinterested and slow for the majority.

I'd like to see 4 in midfield, I said that in the pre-match thread. Turner looks a candidate to be replaced.

The wind has been very strong this half, which I think is why we keep misjudging long balls, if it keeps up we could see a few errors from the Rovers defence and have chances to get back in this.

Then stop playing long balls. Rovers are playing it on the floor, why can't we?

Back