• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season card sales

What really ****es me off is that I bought mine in the early bird period and the price and the add ons are exactly the same now, pah!!

What I find sad is that I get discount now. I am still working the kids are grown up and my commitments are far less. I needed the help when I was struggling to raise a family and buy three season tickets at the same time. I know there is/was the family stand but we never liked it there.

What I find sad is that I get discount now. I am still working the kids are grown up and my commitments are far less. I needed the help when I was struggling to raise a family and buy three season tickets at the same time. I know there is/was the family stand but we never liked it there.

Yeah I agree completely.

What really ****es me off is that I bought mine in the early bird period and the price and the add ons are exactly the same now, pah!!
I think the people who bought them in early bird period get 3 free tickets to give away to family and friends etc for this season which is only benefit I think

Does anyone know how the refer a friend thing works?
You ring the club tell them what game you want they will sort a ticket.Has to be done in advance of game then picked up on day of game.Last season you couldn't use them for a category A game but still handy

The official site is typically woolly when it comes to detail, I would ring the box office and ask. A few years back I recomended Mrs RHB for a season card and we both got a further discount of 10% off the price.

I think the people who bought them in early bird period get 3 free tickets to give away to family and friends etc for this season which is only benefit I think
If they're like last year then the free tickets exclude 'category A' games. At League One level... when there are seats available.

A friend bought a season ticket for the first time (well actually two as one for her partner also) I e-mailed the ticket office to check we would be eligible and we both went in yesterday, signed the appropriate forms and each received £25. You both have to go in in person - the friend has to be a new season ticket holder who has not had a ticket in the last (I think three) seasons.

Old people.. stop,whining. You have done your stir. Enjoy the benefits.

Be interesting to see how well sales are holding up compared to last season.

I didn't have one last year but did renew this year.

Despite having an awful season, particularly at home, we still managed to attract an average of around 7k.

If we have a good season (ie) top 10 finish I can see over 8k as am average being achieved.

We lost Charlton and Luton though who always filled the away end.

We gained Ipswich who will do the same.

Bolton, Lincoln etc will bring a few.

I think we will do ok next season. We may not set the league alight but I'm sure we will not struggle like last term.

Old people.. stop,whining. You have done your stir. Enjoy the benefits.

When is an old person, classed as an old person.
Im 52, so clearly that dont include me.
Yer, so stop whining old persons.

Back