• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

Sometimes I think there is just no hope, and then I visit this site and it confirms it.

Southend is in Essex. The most stereotyped county in the world. We just laugh at it because we have a sense of humour and certainly in my case I have used the Essex 'reputation' to my advantage.

So anyone who comes on an Essex football forum and tries to scold people for stereotyping.....Really cant have much hope.

Why not just join in and have some fun.

Any further off topic posts will now be deleted.

Thank you.

The decline of Steve Tilson's managerial career can largely be attributed to the "credit crunch" that immediately followed the global financial crash of 2007/08. Discuss.

I do think this has been discussed far enough now. This is becoming one of the threads from the now defunct politics forum.

Please can we return to the topic of potential transfers and whatever happens to be happening in Peterborough?

As much as I was against ending the politics forum, I’m beginning to understand fully now.
Every opportunity to cause a problem that isn’t there.

Sam Jones (27) Midfielder has left Shrewsbury by mutual consent.
Decent stats. Attacking midfielder.
154 - 57 goals.

Love this post by Sam Hart on Taylor Moore's Instagram page and of a pic of him training ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190628-182020_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190628-182020_Instagram.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 293
Sam Jones (27) Midfielder has left Shrewsbury by mutual consent.
Decent stats. Attacking midfielder.
154 - 57 goals.

Not interested,...looks like a non injury prone player, with a good number of first team appearances, perfectly suited to an attacking midfield role, with a 1 in 3 strike rate, why would we possibly look at someone with those credentials ?!?!

I've just deleted a bunch of posts, essentially kicking off from comments about a 'typical lazy french midfielder' and 'English players being over-priced' which somehow fueled some wonderfully hyperbolic accusations of racism (and then a joyful throw in about bloody Brexit). Turn it in guys.

If there's a reasonable point to be made, we can all take it on board but as ever, we'll ask posters to relax and use a little bit of perspective and common sense. If you just want to get offended and take a pop at each other, there are plenty of other places for that.

Sometimes I think there is just no hope, and then I visit this site and it confirms it.
As for this, back at you. Only takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel, so if you don't like the site, you know where the door is.

Now back on topic.

I have to admit that I did feel today would be the day that we clinched a signing or two.
Oh well, there's always next week. I reckon come 1st July plenty of signings will be officially announced by lots of clubs

Back