• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Kit thread 2019/20

Either of these Adidas would be an improvement if to have no sponsor on the front.View attachment 8499View attachment 8500
Either of these Adidas would be an improvement if to have no sponsor on the front.View attachment 8499View attachment 8500
neither of them both are fugly proves your lack of taste :Thumbs down:

What is it with the constant digs at people who have a different opinion? You do yourself no favours.

FWIW i think the kit is very plain and boring, it would look better with a sponsor to break it up a bit, perhaps the kit was decided before the PP 'no sponsor' was agreed which has led to this outcome?

Love both of those!
Would buy the top one in a heartbeat.
Now, those are both quality tops

This is the type of thing that I was alluding to in a post last week. I quite like kit 2 but think the first one looks like TV interference.

Yet Mark Stevart hates both. Ricey, GBJ and Shrimper love both.

I'm sure that everyone else has their opinion and some will be like me, some will be like Mark and some will be like Ricey, GBJ and Shrimper.

There isn't a kit that will please everyone.

At the end of the day, as long as the players can find the right colour shirt with a pass on match day then it'll be alright.

This is the type of thing that I was alluding to in a post last week. I quite like kit 2 but think the first one looks like TV interference.

Yet Mark Stevart hates both. Ricey, GBJ and Shrimper love both.

I'm sure that everyone else has their opinion and some will be like me, some will be like Mark and some will be like Ricey, GBJ and Shrimper.

There isn't a kit that will please everyone.

At the end of the day, as long as the players can find the right colour shirt with a pass on match day then it'll be alright.

:Sick:

Back