• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread FA Cup 1st Round - Dover Athletic Away

What's your starting 11 and result prediction for Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This will be correct. Crystal Palace sold out there whole 2300 allocation a few years back.
I think we will bring about 1500.See you travel all over with Dover.Thats very dedicated as some massive journeys for you

I think we will bring about 1500.See you travel all over with Dover.Thats very dedicated as some massive journeys for you
It's all good fun. Some cracking Awaydays in the national league much better than League 2 IMO.

I think we beat them 7-0 on a Saturday evening at Roots Hall many years ago. Another incident regarding them was when we played them in a pre season friendly at their place half of our team ended up with food poisoning!

Was that the time that Dave Smith used the excuse that Terry Grey had suffered food poisioning for what seemed like the whole of the season!

How does that work? We're only entitled to 15% of the capacity, Given capacity is 5745, it works out to be about 860. That is also dependent on whether or not the areas allocated to away fans are fully segregated.

I suppose Dover can decide to over-allocate...

How does that work? We're only entitled to 15% of the capacity, Given capacity is 5745, it works out to be about 860. That is also dependent on whether or not the areas allocated to away fans are fully segregated.

It's all very fishy (unlike your post which contains no punnage. Poor show LB).

Our away end holds 2300. In a segregated match home fans cannot go near that end meaning you will get the whole 2300 plus seats. The way the ground is laid out means it is what it is hence why Crystal Palace sold over 2300 tickets and lots of Dover fans were left empty handed. We average 1250. We will be pushing 2000 home fans for this one at least so no trouble this time around being left high and dry.

Back