• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t massively disagree tbh. Probably won’t surprise people.

Asian people are getting their heads kicked in by thugs because of this, reporting should be more scientific and less racist.

I think those people that do attack our oversea friends,do not need Coronavirus as an excuse

I spoke to a Pharmacist on Friday night, while picking up my prescription, and he was saying about the stinking day that he'd had, due to people shouting at him for running out of hand-sanitiser. He said that for them to be effective, they have to be 60% alcohol or more. He said by that logic, Wray and Nephew overproof rum, being 63% would have the same effect, should you carry some around in a little spray bottle. But yet, nobody is panic buying that!!

I spoke to a Pharmacist on Friday night, while picking up my prescription, and he was saying about the stinking day that he'd had, due to people shouting at him for running out of hand-sanitiser. He said that for them to be effective, they have to be 60% alcohol or more. He said by that logic, Wray and Nephew overproof rum, being 63% would have the same effect, should you carry some around in a little spray bottle. But yet, nobody is panic buying that!!

And you could lick your fingers afterwards,sounds the ideal cleanser

Mrs just come back from shopping and people are still panic buying loo roll/soap/pasta etc. These knobbers need rounding up and shooting.

Mrs just come back from shopping and people are still panic buying loo roll/soap/pasta etc. These knobbers need rounding up and shooting.

The Tescos delivery man who came Friday morning told us that earlier in the day a family opened the door to him all wearing masks!

The sad and embarrassing reality is that the English love a panic and a queue:Angry Mob:

I find it somewhat concerning that Northern Italy has been quarantined, but flights from that part of the world are still freely entering into our country.

You’d assume that there were some form of checks, before they got here, but still it seems a bit blasé, considering.

Apparently the only reason the 1919 outbreak was named Spanish is due to their neutrality in WW1.

Wrong, thanks for playing. Spanish flu was so named because of their health system which had a better understanding of how to bring it under control.

And it sounds better than Kentucky Flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back