• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In and out apparently, although I cannot imagine those going in have many people on board, just shifting more out.

I would have thought the airlines would have stopped going in, altogether tbh.

Hhmm. Dozens of flights have come in from quarantine zones in Italy, without any checks, it's been reported today. Is our government trying to speed the spread along or something?

I would have thought the airlines would have stopped going in, altogether tbh.

Alitalia have cancelled all of their flights from London City Airport.

On the day that we knew what was going on in Wuhan, China should have been effectively quarantined and nothing should have come in or out. However, our glorious leaders (and I hold every major political party in the Western world accountable for this - this is not intended to be a politically partisan post) have outsourced everything to China (including pharmaceutical production FFS), so we couldn't do that. People still need their plastic crap from Amazon and greedy bankers are still fixated on muh markets so thousands and possibly millions of people have to die because our globalist system is simply rotten.

If the panic and the virus keeps going, within days/ weeks? this country will follow Italian actions. Whether that is good or bad who knows. They are now saying here, if you have a cold self isolate for 7 days.

One thing is for sure though this could make the 2008 or any other recession look like a walk in the park. There are very dark times for us all ahead. Pandemonia is about to set in.

Then of course there is he 5G narrow band radiation debate, conspiracy? to join all the others.

Last edited:
On the day that we knew what was going on in Wuhan, China should have been effectively quarantined and nothing should have come in or out. However, our glorious leaders (and I hold every major political party in the Western world accountable for this - this is not intended to be a politically partisan post) have outsourced everything to China (including pharmaceutical production FFS), so we couldn't do that. People still need their plastic crap from Amazon and greedy bankers are still fixated on muh markets so thousands and possibly millions of people have to die because our globalist system is simply rotten.
Heard a story from a colleague on saturday that his Father wanted the best face mask he could get!Proper gas mask ww2 type thing
Guess where it came from?
After alot of stick will probably be binned I guess.

Just been to my local Toby Carvery and although its Monday normally a fair bit busier but waitress said that they been told the threat of the Coronavirus will hit business for a while.Big business like Toby probably can stand it but smaller outfits will find this very challenging if it continues

Just been to my local Toby Carvery and although its Monday normally a fair bit busier but waitress said that they been told the threat of the Coronavirus will hit business for a while.Big business like Toby probably can stand it but smaller outfits will find this very challenging if it continues

It will wipe thousands off the face of this country alone. Make no mistake "We ain't seen nothing yet"!

And that sounds like fear mongering from myself, which it is not meant to be. My own feelings are if you are going to get it you will, nothing will stop that.

It will wipe thousands off the face of this country alone. Make no mistake "We ain't seen nothing yet"!

And that sounds like fear mongering from myself, which it is not meant to be. My own feelings are if you are going to get it you will, nothing will stop that.
I agree.Think things will get worse for a while unfortunately

You would not want to own a Chinese restaurant at the moment

You would not want to own a Chinese restaurant at the moment
Indeed, must be worrying times for them

The father of a friend of my youngest son has a Chinese acupuncture and herbal centre, he’s had to close down temporarily, feel really bad for them as they’re not very well off and they don’t know when they can reopen.

Don’t want to insult anyone but what a pathetic species the human race is fuelled by the media . Panicking, hoarding, for a mild dose of a virus that’s about the same of the flu. As for us over 60s we’re vulnerable because we’re older and weaker ( no me ) but the government still thinks we are capable of working until 66+, funny how they think of us.

People again coming out of the Broadway CoOp this morning clutching packs of toilet rolls. What the f&@k is wrong with people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back