• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The relegation mini-league

That’s a cop out answer.. who do you replace him with at this stage of the season and who is available? Also, it’s difficulty to have a best XI when we suffer an injury from game to game.
Takes clifford off when he playing well! Plays aquah in front of goodship !! Plays a back 4 and gets 4 wins then decides to play 5 at the back then loose 4 then decides to play 4 again!! Plays demitriou who's out of form,should I go on?

Takes clifford off when he playing well! Plays aquah in front of goodship !! Plays a back 4 and gets 4 wins then decides to play 5 at the back then loose 4 then decides to play 4 again!! Plays demitriou who's out of form,should I go on?

Please go on, these are just old arguments you and I have discussed and disagreed on. You still haven't told me who comes in and what our strongest 11 is..

Jeez what a horrible night for us.

Mm needs to light a ****ing fire under us, .

People in defence of MM usually cite 'what could another manager do with this **** squad'

Well strikers aside on paper our squad isnt **** anymore.

I seriously wonder if we will regret not changing manager if we are just going to go down to non league with a defensive whimper.

Noble perhaps going against the grain and sticking with the manager, but also perhaps very foolish.

Mm. Prove your doubters wrong now.

Last edited:
We have been in the dodo for years now, rhe squad we had for most of the season crippled us, but others have mentioned now, we have a squad (strikers aside) that can compete at this level. The last 3 games have shown that we are at least competitive again, however he has to realise that Demi is not a starter anymore and Aqua duck should not be even in the squad... young or not he is insanely poor for a striker of his size, zero goal threat, can't trap the ball, absolutely no aerial ability or strength for someone who is an absolute unit.

MM has to really show his metal now, we have a huge squad now, of his players. He has to get them performing and points on the board regardless of opposition in next 3 games. Anything less than 6 points now and I think its time to give him the flick as I feel he has now had enough time and clearly is showing his inexperience with his whole attitude to sticking to a 5 man defence which killed us and his love of a player who is arguably the least affective striker we have had since Barrington Belgrave

Back