• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Salford City

Still looks like an area of sand on the pitch - but hopefully overall it's improved since last home match

If I was Seaden I would be bitterly disappointed. He now knows that the manager has no faith in him.

If I was Seaden I would be bitterly disappointed. He now knows that the manager has no faith in him.
A bit strong. It is up to Harry to prove him wrong over the coming months. I think MM is absolutely correct in his decision. Most league teams have a seasoned number two as back up. We are still too precarious in the league to take unnecessary risks and possibly ruin Harry if he was to make a mistake that costs us points.

Massive shame about Oxley but good the club moved quickly.

Vital to keep the momentum going with the others having two games in hand.

Interesting the commentators just said 'groin' for ox. Heard it's a hip thing. Is the groin part of the hip?

So for all the took of big squads and rotation it’s same lineup Wed to Sat...

I guess we will know if that’s the right decision from the activity/pressing/energy- if that’s in evidence happy days and the bench is there to be used. I guess also MM has gauged what’s in the players tanks in training.

So do we understand that out of Salford & Cheltenham, this is seen as the most winnable game? We can expect a few changes on Tuesday. Enthusiastic and hopeful for today.......... please don't do a typical Southend United!

Back