• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend v West Ham X1 23rd July

1-2, this is unacceptable getting the runaround by a side that lost to a National South team not long ago. And Murphy injured, Southend are a laughing shock again. I am so angry.

1-2, this is unacceptable getting the runaround by a side that lost to a National South team not long ago. And Murphy injured, Southend are a laughing shock again. I am so angry.

He isn't injured. He hasnt played hardly at all and has come back from injury.

He got 35 mins and will get more next time.

Injured? He certainly ran off the pitch just fine. Looked like it was planned as he has only just recovered from an injury…

We started brightly. And the front two of Murphy and rush look useful.

Dunn looks committed but short of pace and not very cultured.

Agogo isn't having the best of games.

Midfield lacks investion with both Dunn and Agogo having a defensive mindset.

The winger with blonde highlights has something but has been wasteful on the ball.

Louis Walsh has looked lively at times but has created little.

Demi is demi but again guilty of giving the ball away.

Hobson is very one footed.

Youthy has done well at left back.

Seadon at fault for the first and should have come out for the second.

He isn't injured. He hasnt played hardly at all and has come back from injury.

He got a heavy whack contesting a ball 10 mins earlier then went off. Why not wait till half time?

Also, Ogogo is exactly as I thought he would be. Pedestrian, not technically able and not committed to the badge.

We are short of probably about 3 or 4 quality additions to consider challenging those at the top.

He got a heavy whack contesting a ball 10 mins earlier then went off. Why not wait till half time?

Also, Ogogo is exactly as I thought he would be. Pedestrian, not technically able and not committed to the badge.
Brown had always said that between the game today and tomorrow (albeit prior to the cancellation), most players would do 60/30 mins. As he came off after 30 mins, I’d say this was planned.

The defending in this game has been criminal. 3-1 down against a team that got beat by ebbsfleet

Friendlies are about getting fit for the new season..... of course it be nice to wrack up few wins, but it's not the end of the world. Murphy gone off(probably injured) we need 2 new strikers in before a ball is kicked in August.

Back