• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Well said. Let's all hope it carries forward into Southend's forthcoming season and we collectively stamp it out at Roots Hall as well.

Yes, not just racist abuse but the personal abuse of certain players. Those mainly targeted recently have moved on now but I hope none of our new signings/youngsters are singled out. Hopefully a fresh start for all.

I bought some packets of Colmans 'Big night in' Doner Kebab mix last night and am going to make a few kebabies at the weekend.

The monthly Southend Parking pass. I've joined up for this and there is an app now on my phone. Used it for the first time this morning and I have to say it was very user friendly and quick. Whilst a shed full of paying customers were queueing for the machines I was in and out in no time.

Title ? Publisher ? How much ?

Hello graingerroad54. It's called 'FM247: Radios In Motion' and I got it out via Kindle Book Publishing as the mainstream publishers' hybrid offers were three times more expensive. The proper book version is £9.99 and the Kindle version is £3.99. I hope this link to it on Amazon works ok: -

Last edited:
Our daughter. After nearly six years of juggling three jobs with NHS, Derby Uni and Private practice and coping with her partner and his disabled daughter, she has finally successfully finished her Doctorate in Psychology following her 3 hour Viva interview this morning. Proud? You bet we are. Smug mode regardless of tonight's result.

Just seen the Hampshire have someone called Feelhis Organ opening the batting against Essex today.......bet he loves his parents
It’s actually Felix Organ, which is equally as amusing IMO ?

Our daughter. After nearly six years of juggling three jobs with NHS, Derby Uni and Private practice and coping with her partner and his disabled daughter, she has finally successfully finished her Doctorate in Psychology following her 3 hour Viva interview this morning. Proud? You bet we are. Smug mode regardless of tonight's result.
No doubt rather like our older daughter who got her PhD a few years back in Toulouse (her Mum went to the ceremony and celebration afterwards.I couldn't because I was working)

WOW! Well done to her as I know how hard it can be trying to struggle for a qualification alongside caring and raising a family

Back