• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today’s NL games

Are teams separated on goals scored rather than goal difference? Seeing people saying we've jumped above Maidenhead but google saying they're still above us even though they have a worse goal difference
I believe it's still GD first, so we are out the relegation zone. Might even be 3 points ahead if we get a good result Tuesday

Maidenhead have conceded 18 goals in their last 4 or 5 games. As bad as we’ve been this season you would hope with 10 days to prepare and get the team for and ready anything less than a win is very poor. We just need to get on a run if games and get the confidence going. Standard in this league is poor when you consider Boreham wood and Grimsby both went top after struggling to beat us 1-0. We are not far off being competitive and a mid table side

Today's results couldn't have gone any better for us, we really need to use this tom our advantage, as well as the 2 games in hand, to propel us up the table.

Good results today for us, but at this stage of the season league positions are irrelevant, it's about points on the board. Tuesday is a game we should be winning, but even if we do we've got a lot of work to do because we'll need 13 or 14 wins to stay up, and we only have 4 with nearly half a season gone.

All the other clubs around us will have a run at some stage, look at Barnet and Aldershot who both looked rooted in the bottom three at some stage this season. We have to make sure we go on one of our own and this is a good opportunity coming off the back of an excellent win at Altrincham and facing a Maidenhead side in abject form.

Good results today for us, but at this stage of the season league positions are irrelevant, it's about points on the board.

Surely league positions are inextricably linked to "points on the board"? It's how many points we get relative to the other teams that matters, obviously.

Surely league positions are inextricably linked to "points on the board"? It's how many points we get relative to the other teams that matters, obviously.
I suppose so but what I mean is we can't keep rely on teams slipping up. We need to get those points on the board because the teams around us can't keep losing.

Looks like MM's side is pulling away from us. :Cry:
Seem to recall a certain MM having a brilliant run in December with us a year ago and then when we hoped to kick on in January he decided to tighten the defence and we barely scored again for the rest of the season!

He was also promised a striker in January to address the lack of goals. Sadly we didn't get that striker.
Unfortunately I don’t think Jurgen Klopp would have kept us up last season with all the issues we had so I can’t really lay any blame with Molesley for that, but man that guy played some dreadful football!

Back