• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2022

I genuinely think this is the worst group of candidates the show has ever had. No sales from anyone in week 10 ..... pretty embarrassing! Bet Lord Sugar can't wait to appoint a partner!

I thought Harpreet smashed that one to be fair. I'd have had Brittany in the firing line for refusing to do the cooking on her team, leaving Aaron to make that wallpaper glue!

Why did Stephanie get away with saying the name was her idea? It wasn't, it was Akeem's although the logo was hers and for that she should have gone.

Akeem sounded more assertive in his departure than he had throughout the competition! I was sorry to see Aaron go, he's been the most likeable.

Aaron Willis - Sandbach Shrimper

Akeem Bundu-Kamara - Old Blue Lady

Akshay Thakrar - Supershrimper

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Brittany Carter - SuperBlues

Conor Gilsenan - The big dady

Francesca Kennedy Wallbank - Billericay Blue

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Kathryn Louise Burn - Kenny

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Sophie Wilding - Ricky Otto

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

And we have our final two

good luck guys

Harpreet Kaur - RHB V Kathryn Louise Burn - Kenny

Reactions: RHB
50-50 I reckon
Both of them make me shudder when I look at them. Any more artificiality and they would topple over when those Botoxed top lips quiver. Just pleased to go so far in this comp after crashing and burning long before now previously.

Yep, unless LS has a problem with the sister. He’s already invested in sweets and a bakery, so desserts will fit in nicely
Does seem to go against the idea of the programme....having another 50% shareholder in the business. I thought i made it worse with Harpreet saying her sister is prepared to stand down !

Be interesting to see who will be SAS apprentice this year and the final is upon us.

Personally I think the candidates have been very weak this year who lack lots of common sense

Looks to me like Sir Alan could end up with the most expensive sack of ****, whoever he picks. Harpreet to win by a nose. Think the return of past contestants to help in the final shows what a useless bunch this series has provided.

I think Akshay and Nick won that for Harpreet!

Series definitely improved as it went on, still didn't like the way the girls v boys thing grew in the early stages.

I think the right person won in the end, don't suppose we'll ever see if the sister ends up being fired!

Back