• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2022

Bit of a shock last night - Francesca had probably been the strongest one up to then. It seems to be a case of one big mistake and you're out in this series, was the same with Alex last week. Sophie and Akshay lucky to survive again. Both of them could've also noticed the spelling mistake (it also annoyed me how they kept pronouncing it how they'd spelt it). Kathryn and Harpreet the favourites for me now, although my boy Aaron is in with a shout too.
She needs to learn to listen to others and develop a bit of humility if she wants to succeed. I think it's between Kathryn and Aaron.

She needs to learn to listen to others and develop a bit of humility if she wants to succeed. I think it's between Kathryn and Aaron.
Yes, she was a bit full on. She was a tad unlucky as she'd been superb up until then. I have Stephanie as the favourite now, think she's PM next week, so will be interesting to see how she goes.

Last edited:

Aaron Willis - Sandbach Shrimper

Akeem Bundu-Kamara - Old Blue Lady

Akshay Thakrar - Supershrimper

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Brittany Carter - SuperBlues

Conor Gilsenan - The big dady

Francesca Kennedy Wallbank - Billericay Blue

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Kathryn Louise Burn - Kenny

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Sophie Wilding - Ricky Otto

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

Oh my what a poor performance tonight.
Where do they get these candidates from - Why do they not just keep things simple?

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Sophie Wilding - Ricky Otto

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

I'm out but actually glad, Sophie was vile
She really was - looked to have a permanent sulk on and had a clear vendetta against Akshay. Glad LS saw through it last night.

Akeem is far too easily swayed - have an opinion on something, listen to everyone else, change opinion - every single time!

Loved the reason for her wanting to be the PM. Glad she got the boot. Didn't want to listen to any input from the boys all series. Always seemed to shoot them down.

Can't believe she got voted PM because she had a "passion for interior design" over Akshay who is apparently really into his cars. Seems to be a realy Boy Vs Girl thing on the apprentice this year. Even when the teams have been mixed up

So the postponed game tonight gave me the opportunity to watch the recorded episode from last night.

Not a surprise she is gone.

I am just worried for Lord Sugar who must lay awake every night stressing at the realisation he has to choose someone to work with from all these numpties! This lot really are the worst set of candidates the show has ever had!!

It Steph's to lose now ....

I thought Kathryn and Akshay were dead certs for the boardroom but Sophie chanelled her "inner Akeem" and flip-flopped to Nick instead after Steph said one thing to her.....weird.

Aaron is becoming a master at standing around pulling faces, which is supposed to be Karen and Tims job.

The right person went again this week. She was lucky to have got that far and as others have said she seemed to pick on the boys. Not very likeable even though she was probably the best-looking candidate...

Akshay is actually growing on me after a poor start but Kathryn and Harpreet are still the favourites for me. Akeem is way too easily swayed and Nick can't have much longer left as he's just wet (appropriate given his surname :Hilarious:). My boy Aaron is ticking along in the background though.

The girls got off lightly this week and he should have fired two of the four back in the boardroom

Now only 7 left

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB