• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2022

As Tinks is away sunning herself it falls on me to keep the list going for a few weeks.

Aaron Willis - Sandbach Shrimper

Akeem Bundu-Kamara - Old Blue Lady

Akshay Thakrar - Supershrimper

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Brittany Carter - SuperBlues

Conor Gilsenan - The big dady

Francesca Kennedy Wallbank - Billericay Blue

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Kathryn Louise Burn - Kenny

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Sophie Wilding - Ricky Otto

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

Wrong decision last night in my opinion, was expecting Akshay to go. Yes Alex made a big mistake with forgetting the crab but so did the other two in his team. It's easy to just sack the PM all the time. If anything he was too honest and noble and should've brought one of the girls from the sub-team back - Kathryn didn't deserve to be brought back. Amy threw him under a bus and Sophie was poor again - expect both of them to leave shortly. Francesca looks the favourite for me at the moment but there are a couple like Akeem and Brittany who have been in the background so far and could come to the fore.

Incidentally, all boys who have been sacked so far. If four girls had been sacked, I imagine there'd be some people crying 'sexism'...

Last edited:
I was surprised Amy wasn't bought back in, not that it would have made much difference. Alex looked a defeated man when they were first called back in to the boardroom.

Wrong decision last night in my opinion, was expecting Akshay to go. Yes Alex made a big mistake with forgetting the crab but so did the other two in his team. It's easy to just sack the PM all the time. If anything he was too honest and noble and should've brought one of the girls from the sub-team back - Kathryn didn't deserve to be brought back. Amy threw him under a bus and Sophie was poor again - expect both of them to leave shortly. Francesca looks the favourite for me at the moment but there are a couple like Akeem and Brittany who have been in the background so far and could come to the fore.

Incidentally, all boys who have been sacked so far. If four girls had been sacked, I imagine there'd be some people crying 'sexism'...
Sadly that was his downfall, decision making. Part of the process is how you also perform in the boardroom and not bringing Zoe back was a major bad judgement.... if you're not bold enough to stand up to people you go ....... he deserved to go.

Wrong one went last night, but he messed up with who he took back, Akshay must have his card well and truly marked by now though. The girls are pretty vile under pressure, aren't they?

Wrong one went last night, but he messed up with who he took back, Akshay must have his card well and truly marked by now though. The girls are pretty vile under pressure, aren't they?
When only the girls remain it'll get very fiesty .... the boys will be glad to be out of there! God help Lord Sugar!! Lol

I think Sir Sugar made the right choice this week - Alex was woeful and showed zero survival instinct; he could have really turned on Akshay (who was almost as bad) and hung him out to dry, and he didn't. He certainly couldn't have blamed anyone on the sub-team as they all did exactly what was asked of them. That said I really don't like Amy and I look forward to her inevitable exit in the next few weeks. I think Aaron is the only boy who has a hope of winning it, and even he needs to up his game significantly if he wants to go all the way.

So I have lost my sweepstake candidate - hadn't seen or heard much from him before last night. He really did make big mistakes but seemed a likeable guy and think he was genuinely popular with the other contestants (well, most of them). Thought he was great on the BBC2 follow up programme. Probably the right decision but Akshay is really lucky to still be there and surely Amy has to be in back in the boardroom soon - seemed even Sir Alan was surprised she wasn't there last night.

Problem for Alex was that, as Project manager, had he not been doing the pitching, it would have been his job to ensure that the crab was mentioned by his teammate. Not to mention it himself meant he had top go. Suspect Akshay related to a cat in some way!

As Tinks is away sunning herself it falls on me to keep the list going for a few weeks.

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

I am indeed Sunning myself and know where I would much rather be

Bit of a shock last night - Francesca had probably been the strongest one up to then. It seems to be a case of one big mistake and you're out in this series, was the same with Alex last week. Sophie and Akshay lucky to survive again. Both of them could've also noticed the spelling mistake (it also annoyed me how they kept pronouncing it how they'd spelt it). Kathryn and Harpreet the favourites for me now, although my boy Aaron is in with a shout too.

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

Bit of a shock last night - Francesca had probably been the strongest one up to then. It seems to be a case of one big mistake and you're out in this series, was the same with Alex last week. Sophie and Akshay lucky to survive again. Both of them could've also noticed the spelling mistake (it also annoyed me how they kept pronouncing it how they'd spelt it). Kathryn and Harpreet the favourites for me now, although my boy Aaron is in with a shout too.
Has there ever been a show without a winner? He may sack them all!! Lol

Back