• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News National League Play Off Finals

Unbelievable! Boredham wood should not be allowed into the football league with there tiny support! 900 for a home game is shocking and I think the most is around 1600! They are taking the p....!!

Both goals Notts conceded were exactly what you'd expect a Boreham Wood goal to look like, the first is a route one ball where the Notts defence were caught flat footed and the second was their centre back getting tackled, leaving the striker one on one with the keeper.

In Natl South semi Dartford 1-1 St Albans and in Natl North semi Kings Lynn 1-3 Kidderminster

Unbelievable! Boredham wood should not be allowed into the football league with there tiny support! 900 for a home game is shocking and I think the most is around 1600! They are taking the p....!!
No they're not, they are there because they have won games. No reason why clubs with small crowds shouldn't be successful.

They are there because over the course of a season they deserve to be, I don't like the way they play as much as the next person but they've found something that works for them, I don't agree with the bashing of they don't deserve it because there a small club with not alot of fans

Doesnt matter how many fans you have.

I dont like the way they play but thats not their problem its up to other teams to work out how to beat them.

Come on notts. Too good for this league.

Come on County. Not only do I not want to play them next season, but they bloody deserve to go up!
I actually wouldn’t mind seeing the back of Boreham Wood. At least County play good, attacking football. Imagine .. a Boreham Wood vs Bromley final. Could happen .. just goes to show being a ‘big’ club with large crowds means **** all.

Back