• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News National League Play Off Finals

I take it everyone has forgotten about the Notts County fans chanting “going bust in the morning” to us when we played at their place.
Yeah ... But they weren't too far off.

Borehamwood are just the worst from the top down

I take it everyone has forgotten about the Notts County fans chanting “going bust in the morning” to us when we played at their place.
Not forgotten about it, but would much rather they went up while we still have a slim chance of existing and competing at the right end of the table next season.

Not forgotten about it, but would much rather they went up while we still have a slim chance of existing and competing at the right end of the table next season.
Nah, I’d much rather than suffer for wishing ill of another club. They will lose all of their good players if they don’t go up anyway.

I actually wouldn’t mind seeing the back of Boreham Wood. At least County play good, attacking football. Imagine .. a Boreham Wood vs Bromley final. Could happen .. just goes to show being a ‘big’ club with large crowds means **** all.
If I have a choice of going toe to toe with either next season, it would be Boringwood. Notts ripped us a new one without breaking sweat.

Wouldn't be averse to the next time we go toe to toe with County, is after we get new owners they have bedded in and we are going head to head in the promotion race at the top of L2.

I dont know what the teams are like coming down from the EFL or the teams that are promoted, but even so i expect the VNL to be very competitive next season ,i can foresee Oldham ,York City ,being very competitive along with the teams that were up there this season, add Daggers, Solihull Moors and Eastleigh into the equation also . Even we get new owners etc its not going to be as easy as some people seem to think .

Notts doing their best Southend impression of playing it around on the wings before going backwards

Back