• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly do one, no shock it's come from someone repping RM as their DP

Do one? Ooooooh. Someone is channeling their inner Winstone.

Please feel free to elaborate how this is anything more than a story saying that something might happen. If you can, I'll change my display picture to something cooler, like an adult wearing sunglasses at night.

It means if Ron accepts the bid, then it is possible Rock and his company (Seven Bucks Productions) will produce a Netflix style series on us.
A lot of if's, but's and maybe's. But surely that this is even on the table as a possible, is great news.

The exposure and sponsorship this could bring would be nothing like this club will of ever seen or had the opportunity to be part of.

It's another iron in the fire that Kimura could possibly offer, if their bid is accepted...

Worst case this turns up the heat even more on Ron now.

Well Ron has to sign now. Cannot deprive us of such a megastar. People are missing the point. It's not whether Dwayne Johnson will say yes or think it's a good idea, it's that the question has been asked. Unless of course they are lying which I doubt as they would be losing credibility as "not like Ron". I quite like the cut of the consortium's jib so far.

If the deal is going to take into July, or later, to complete, I wonder if new owners can pump some cash in before completion in order to get the embargo lifted. Sure there was a recent takeover that did this l, but can't recall name of club.

A lot of if's, but's and maybe's. But surely that this is even on the table as a possible, is great news.

The exposure and sponsorship this could bring would be nothing like this club will of ever seen or had the opportunity to be part of.

It's another iron in the fire that Kimura could possibly offer, if their bid is accepted...

Worst case this turns up the heat even more on Ron now.
Agree. Can't understand CP getting it the neck. I assume we are so desperate to see the breaking news that the takeover is complete everything else gets seen in that light.

I find it very interesting in that it shows the reach these guys have if it goes ahead, and plays into their ability to open up revenue streams that can make the club sustainable, and support further investment.

If the deal is going to take into July, or later, to complete, I wonder if new owners can pump some cash in before completion in order to get the embargo lifted. Sure there was a recent takeover that did this l, but can't recall name of club.
Wasnt it Derby and ten the deal fell through? Think it broke some sort of rule or other i cant remember all the details,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back