• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Statements and Protest Chat

Anyone got a link or files so I can print out a couple of 'Ron the Rat' or other posters for tonight?

Jeez the guy doesn't look well. Probably up all night thinking how else he can screw up the club. Really hope it is getting to him. (nothing serious obviously)

Sell up Ron you maggot. We all hate you.

See a reasonable amount of concern regarding potential for points deductions from pitch invasions. This appears to be a reasonably comprehensive list of clubs that have suffered points reductions. From my skim read it looks like only Brighton have suffered points deductions for pitch invasions - first a suspended 3pt deduction and then an actual 2pt deduction for a subsequent pitch invasion. So pretty rare.

See a reasonable amount of concern regarding potential for points deductions from pitch invasions. This appears to be a reasonably comprehensive list of clubs that have suffered points reductions. From my skim read it looks like only Brighton have suffered points deductions for pitch invasions - first a suspended 3pt deduction and then an actual 2pt deduction for a subsequent pitch invasion. So pretty rare.

Let's hope we don't find out then.

As long as a pitch invasion is well co-ordinated and not violent meaning no attacking officials or players verbally or physically then it should be OK with no likely points deduction. It will be yet another message sent to Martin and his family about our feelings, this along with protests outside his house can gradually chip away at his stubbornness. You get nowhere by being passive, Neville Chamberlain comes to mind. To get things done often unfortunately has to involve civil disobedience. That is why Emily Pankhurst, Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela are historical heroes who made change happen. I know their agendas were of far greater importance than what we are going through but the principle is the same.

Invade the North Bank and Directors Box and **** on the Rats seat!

Yep, seems like a better idea to protest in the North Bank than to put of the players and to invade the pitch.

Also.

Whenever those bloody tradesman come round your house to carry out work, they always seem to drop or loose a lot of their BIG nails or screws out the back of their vans all over your driveway.

This could cause a bloody Puncture in your tyre or 2 when driving away.

How will anyone know what is planned tonight?

Yes the tennis balls worked but could have been much better if the whole ground was involved.

7 Maidenhead are the least of anyones worries.

They wouldn't have to worry about our fans and would likely join in.
I'm not sure about that. Only takes a video to go all over social media of our fans entering the away fans section. That could bring about a big fine and a game played behind closed doors. Not a wise move.

Back