• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (H) 26 December (Boxing Day) 3pm SOLD OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southend United Football Club

rnSspdotoe0l1000gg97339um433h6205t76if27141776ac78933731fh65 ·

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#
📦
Turning attentions to Boxing Day.
7,500 tickets have been sold, so the fixture has been made 𝐚𝐥𝐥-𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭, with none available on the day.
Click below for all the information
⤵️

Very disappointing that supporters cant get a ticket to watch this game but at least you got the telly to watch this game.So a lesson in the future for all of the fanbase that aren't season ticket holders get in early for tickets as it's likely the capacity won't be increased any time soon until repairs are carried out

It makes me realise the consortium need to address the issue of the capacity urgently - the amount of money which is being wasted, if we challenge for promotion next year it would not be uncommon to see roots hall sold out, having 1500+ empty seats in the north stand seems ridiculous, a waste and a clear disadvantage to us.

It’s also frustrating you cannot buy just an Adult ticket in the South lower. You have to buy a child ticket as well.

In short, unless you want to pay an extra £5 or bring a child. If you are an adult looking to go with a few pals, you are out of luck. No adult tickets only available anywhere in the stadium.

It’s also frustrating you cannot buy just an Adult ticket in the South lower. You have to buy a child ticket as well.

In short, unless you want to pay an extra £5 or bring a child. If you are an adult looking to go with a few pals, you are out of luck. No adult tickets only available anywhere in the stadium.
I did this as am taking my boy but it took the fiver off as discount on checkout so take a looka at that if needs be? Worth a shot.

Remember its live on TV and v Chesterfield at home the TV crew used the North West Corner to do post match interviews etc

Chaps, the Walnuts have been struck down with the old kung flu and won't be able to make Barnet away 😫.

So, i have 3 adults and 1 child going spare at face value of course so if anyone is interested call or text me on 07951 831527.

Paulie 🎅.

Last edited:
3 people in my family have had positive covid tests in the last couple of days. Please take precautions over Christmas, think a lot more tickets might be coming available😷😷🤧

My other half had COVID this week and was feeling really rough.

I did a test this morning as had a slight sore throat and I'm positive.

I don't even know what the right thing to do is now.

I'm a season card holder and was obviously looking forward to going. I really don't feel too unwell at all like a very mild cold..

Should I go or not?

Can X block not be opened on the day to help alleviate congestion, as well as make some more money and noise 🤔🤔🤔
The issue apparently is restricted attendance limits on the safety certificate.

However while I’m sure this is true, it probably has some fairly nonsensical (to the laymen/people amongst us) parameters since X was opened for Chesterfield and they brought a lot more fans than Barnet.

Anyhow, as long as we are sticking to whatever rules have been laid down in our ramshackle circumstances that’s fine with me, so long as plans are taken forward as early as possible to lift those restrictions too.

From what I’ve read / heard / understand of the consortium’s plans they mean to do exactly that. As ever, the current reduced capacity has one persons fault… but thankfully they will soon be no more than a distant nightmare.

Chaps, the Walnuts have been struck down with the old kung flu and won't be able to make Barnet away 😫.

So, i have 3 adults and 1 child going spare at face value of course so if anyone is interested call or text me on 07951 831527.

Paulie 🎅.
If you do actually mean Barnet away you're on the wrong thread and in any case you all have six days to get better.

The sooner we sort that corner the better , i think we could of sold another 1000 tickets for boxing day so that is massive lost revenue.

Nobody to blame at the club for this apart from a previous owner.
What happened to the new big screen that was temporarily going to be in the North West corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back