• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (H) 26 December (Boxing Day) 3pm SOLD OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what to do about Boxing Day. I was going to stay up in Suffolk and watch the game on TV but yesterday decided I’d drive down and join in the party. However, I can’t seem to get a ticket in the West stand as block X isn’t available. South upper has seats at the back but it’s like playing spot the ball up there and south lower is not an option.
I guess I’ll keep looking to see if they open X up, but it’s not likely now is it?
I have asked the club about block X but had no reply so far.

Latest…

6625 Sold*​

847 seats available.
Successfully retrieved data from 09:58:58.

West Stand​

Family: 542 sold, 7 available.
STUVW: 2692 sold, 9 available.
X: 0 sold, 0 available.

North Stand​

Away: 115 sold, 287 available.

East Stand​

1916 sold, 0 available.

South Stand​

Upper: 917 sold, 16 available.
Lower: 443 sold, 528 available.

It is bizarre that club tweeted out about securing your seats for the game, but unless you want to sit in the south lower (who wants to sit there!) there are no seats available to purchase.

I’m sure they will open Block X today as they will miss out on hundreds and hundreds of sales if not. For instance, I’m looking to purchase up to 6 extra tickets, but everyone is in agreement that the South Lower is not an option!

I'm waiting until something happens with Block X. Lower isn't really an option unless absolutely desperate.

It is bizarre that club tweeted out about securing your seats for the game, but unless you want to sit in the south lower (who wants to sit there!) there are no seats available to purchase.

I’m sure they will open Block X today as they will miss out on hundreds and hundreds of sales if not. For instance, I’m looking to purchase up to 6 extra tickets, but everyone is in agreement that the South Lower is not an option!
Hoping they open it soon. I also have no wish to sit in the South lower 😂 Is there a chance they won’t tho?!

Seems a bit late in the day to now open X, should have done it latest yesterday…it’s lost income…

I have now spoken to the club and it is a very difficult situation to open block X . They are trying but we do have a limited capacity rule in place and it is Christmas eve to try to sort things.

You never know with the club if it will happen or not but it will not be a case of them not trying.

If they do manage to open it tickets will be very limited.

Hoping they open it soon. I also have no wish to sit in the South lower 😂 Is there a chance they won’t tho?!
Never been in south lower but bought a couple of tickets there last night. What's so bad about it? ..... I was in the East greens until the boycott

What's changed with x block since Chesterfield match when it was opened?
I asked the very same question.

I was told it was open then as sales were not so high in other stands as Boxing day, it's all about numbers allowed in the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back