• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (H) 26 December (Boxing Day) 3pm SOLD OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
Strong sales so far - must be opening West Block X very soon, as there are only 143 seats remaining - in total - for sale in all areas of the ground except the South Lower. 6,371 sales to the public so far. Add in the comps and hospitality and its over 7,000 already. This includes 105 from Barnet.

I'd get X open pronto and try to push on for 8k, but something tells me they were hoping to do that alongside the announcement of other things....

Could be seen as possible lost income if X isn't opened-up.... and soon. Views from South Lower and the back row of Upper aren't the best.

The club must surely open up more areas especially with today's announcement we could sell out

Southend United Football Club

·

Meanwhile...
🎟️
Boxing Day ticket sales have surpassed 7,200.
We urge supporters to act quickly to guarantee your place
👉
http://tinyurl.com/mrxdtx44
May be an image of football and text that says vanarama NATIONAL LEAGUE NEXT-UB BOXING DAY 15:00 ROOTS HALL VANARAMA NATIONAL LEAGUE ત્ ત 10N SOUTHEND UNITED

Last edited:

6572 Sold*​

900 seats available.
Successfully retrieved data from 20:29:02.

West Stand​

Family: 540 sold, 9 available.
STUVW: 2690 sold, 11 available.
X: 0 sold, 0 available.

North Stand​

Away: 112 sold, 290 available.

East Stand​

1916 sold, 0 available.

South Stand​

Upper: 911 sold, 22 available.
Lower: 403 sold, 568 available.

Aren't there areas of the north/west corner that are condemned?
Yep. That’s why they aren’t in the above. The NW corner is blocks Y and Z, presumably as part of the West Stand but honestly can’t remember the last time a seat in one of those blocks has been available to buy. Years and years ago, anyway.

The North hasn’t been made available for sale (like block X of the West - 0 sold 0 available) yet because Barnet don’t need more than the very last block of the North nearest the East Stand.

There’s also incidentally a few seats blocked out (which would normally be included above) in the West Stand, the last block nearest the South has a few hundred made invisible to the SUFC online ticketing system as does part of the South Lower.

Reactions: jnl
It’s such a shame the old girl has been treated so poorly for so long - having the full stadium open would have been perfect for the occasion.

6572 Sold*​

900 seats available.
Successfully retrieved data from 20:29:02.

West Stand​

Family: 540 sold, 9 available.
STUVW: 2690 sold, 11 available.
X: 0 sold, 0 available.

North Stand​

Away: 112 sold, 290 available.

East Stand​

1916 sold, 0 available.

South Stand​

Upper: 911 sold, 22 available.
Lower: 403 sold, 568 available.

I did well to secure a ticket in the East Stand then, I jumped on it as soon as the big announcement dropped. Having not used the new system before, I was surprised how easy it was to sign up and buy, especially given that I was on my phone and being bumped around on a bus.

I don’t know what to do about Boxing Day. I was going to stay up in Suffolk and watch the game on TV but yesterday decided I’d drive down and join in the party. However, I can’t seem to get a ticket in the West stand as block X isn’t available. South upper has seats at the back but it’s like playing spot the ball up there and south lower is not an option.
I guess I’ll keep looking to see if they open X up, but it’s not likely now is it?

I don’t know what to do about Boxing Day. I was going to stay up in Suffolk and watch the game on TV but yesterday decided I’d drive down and join in the party. However, I can’t seem to get a ticket in the West stand as block X isn’t available. South upper has seats at the back but it’s like playing spot the ball up there and south lower is not an option.
I guess I’ll keep looking to see if they open X up, but it’s not likely now is it?

I'm very surprised that the X isnt open yet.

Makes no sense to keep it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back