• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Klopp Stepping down

He reckons he's run out of energy to keep on doing the job. It will be interesting to see what he does next.

He reckons he's run out of energy to keep on doing the job. It will be interesting to see what he does next.

Take a year off to recharge his batteries apparently which he was starting to do before accepting the Liverpool job.

@Smiffy is inconsolable.

Snot bubble cry | Funny baby pictures, Funny babies, Funny kids

Next England manager??
I'd say German manager is more likely, Nagelsmann's contract runs out after the Euros and Germany have been awful under him. Unless there's a miraculous turnaround the job should be vacant in the summer.

Like a few of his fellow gaffers the fiasco that is VAR and fighting it is wearing on it's own. It's putting my blood pressure up so God knows what it's doing to them.

Real Madrid I fancy.

Xabi Alonso to Liverpool seems to make sense to me, however I’d love to see Gerrard go there and for it to all go tits up.
Liverpool FC are many things, but idiots they are not. They will never make an offer to Gerrard (favourite son or not) as its a hard headed business staying where they are in the Prem pecking order and that is where they will want to stay.

Liverpool FC are many things, but idiots they are not. They will never make an offer to Gerrard (favourite son or not) as its a hard headed business staying where they are in the Prem pecking order and that is where they will want to stay.

Oh I agree 100%, Aston Villa was Gerrard’s audition for the Liverpool job, and it didn’t go well. Shame really.

Back