• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane Games where that one opposition player destroyed us

Che Wilson was the oppositions best player most weeks ...

Incredibly harsh.

Che was a thoroughly good professional, a top bloke and a solid player. Bizarrely, a right footed full back who never looked as comfortable at right back as he did at left back.

A solid, if unspectacular player.

We played away at Rotherham and lost badly. The whole Rotherham team were better than us but Keiffer Moore was a class above.

For us I think it was Fortune who hit the post when the whole goal was wide open & Theo Robinson looked at his most abject after another disappointing game.

Rickie Lambert for Bristol Rovers put 4 past us once.

But the one I’ll always remember is Ben Foster’s goalkeeping performance for Wrexham in the LDV Final. Felt like we could’ve played all day and wouldn’t have beaten him, he was that good. So good in fact that Sir Alex signed him for United on the back of that performance after being there to watch his son managing Wrexham in the final. How’s our luck eh?
did he really play that well? I had blocked this match out (like the Blackpool final).

Incredibly harsh.

Che was a thoroughly good professional, a top bloke and a solid player. Bizarrely, a right footed full back who never looked as comfortable at right back as he did at left back.

A solid, if unspectacular player.
He also has a sports science degree, a master's degree in biomechanics and is working towards a PhD.

Click here

His LinkedIn profile picture looks to be of him taking a throw in for us.

There were certain players who always seemed to turn it on against us and be real pains to play against as they always seemed to rip us to pieces - think the ones I'm thinking of have already been mentioned...Lambert, Coppinger, Trundle in particular.

Back