• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Three players you would most hate us to sign this summer.

DTS

The Business
I am not talking about real targets but really three players who you would really hate us to get for one reason or another. Please lists reasons and in the intests of making it a debate Duguid is exempt from this as we all hate him.

1) Gary Alexander
2) Nathan Abbey
3) John Mackie.

Hate Alexander for being a cocky ****, Abbey is again a gobby ****er who has been mouth at the hall on a few occasions and Mackie is a total talentless thug who I hate with a passion.

I am not talking about real targets but really three players who you would really hate us to get for one reason or another. Please lists reasons and in the intests of making it a debate Duguid is exempt from this as we all hate him.

1) Gary Alexander
2) Nathan Abbey
3) John Mackie.

Hate Alexander for being a cocky ****, Abbey is again a gobby ****er who has been mouth at the hall on a few occasions and Mackie is a total talentless thug who I hate with a passion.

Barney
Spongebob
Patrick

I just wouldn't know where to start with them!

Where's the love Dave, you are a very angry young man this week...... :p

OK then for me: -

1) Lloyd Owusu (as per my reasons mentioned on the Lloyd is a done deal thread)
2) Jamie Scowcroft (an arrogant pr1ck who thought he had made it by breaking the Ipswich 1st team at 18 and then somehow managing to con various managers he was actually any cop, when in reality he's a slightly more cultured Drewe Broughton)

I would vote Frank Lampard here (as anybody who knows about my rants over how over-rated he truly is will already know) but seeing as the thread should be about realistic targets, I'm going to vote for

3) Donovan Ricketts (a clean living religious man like him wouldn't want to play for a team with such "vicious racist supporters" anyway!)

I would vote Frank Lampard here (as anybody who knows about my rants over how over-rated he truly is will already know) but seeing as the thread should be about realistic targets, I'm going to vote for

Junior or Senior?

Drogba - Diving cheat
Ronaldo - Diving cheat
Lampard - long ball merchant

1. Phil Jevons - Generally a ****

2. Lee Croft (reminding the East stand we were losing 3-1 continually, only to quickyly disappear down the tunnel when we equalised.

3. Leon Constantine - :finger:

Kevin McNaughton- looks a bit like Jonathan Edwards, which I think would annoy me.

Anyone else from Motherwell- just a bit bored with it now

maybe Paul Benson- on the one hand he's local and might do well.. but on the other it'd be a bit sickening to see someone I went to school with playing professional football, for Southend United, right in front of me, every bloody week... it should have been me, you know. If only i wasn't rubbish.. :(

1) Dean Windass - generally always hated him but biting Flavs and the hat-trick have done him no favours.
2)Alexander Ostland (southampton RB) - Horrible, horrible hair
3)Leister RB not sure of name but went off injured after diving several times and we scored as his stretcher went past :)

A right back theme hmmm...

1. Phil Jevons - Generally a ****

Its a blooming good job for you he turned us down twice in the last 18 months then isn't it!

1. Stephen Quinn - That little ginger **** from Sheff Utd. Never have I quite had the urge to thump a footballer as I did after seeing his smug little smiling face during his cheating, feigning injury, diving antics against us when on loan for MK Dons and Rotherham. I detest the little prick with a passion.

2. Teddy Sheringham - Never liked him never will.

3. Gary Alexander - As has been mentioned before, ****.

Be interesting to see how Jevons gets on on The Championship next season.
If we could have signed him last summer I think we would have managed to stay up!

Yep Im interested on how he does next season.

Think our failure to stay up needed more than one player, unless he could score goals and play sweeper at the same time :)

16 goals in League one doesnt indicate he could have kept us up, although probably better than most of our lot...

See a certain Mr Ricketts is available on a free.....:hilarious:

Karl Do no Good :fury:

Lawson

Back