• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Another signing? / Who is he?

I was just reading through my print off of J's post from the other day. A quick glimpse in the said paragraph suggests he is experienced. So it was Tilly who said he was premiership experienced? I am now thinking it is someone a little older! Guessing games are fabulous! But I won't sit here scouting the internet all afternoon!

I imagine we are going for someone quiet defensive, like Nicky Butt (I know it won't be him).

Very interesting to see who it will be....
In my opinion, that's the last thing we need. We've got Grant, Moussa, JFC who are all quite defensive minded, plus Sawyer and Macca who seem like box to box players. A creative outlet would be most welcome.

With their impending manager to be announced I am not sure they would be in position to talk about putting people out on loan. At West Ham I would think it more likely to be a youngster such as Jack Collison - the reserve team captain. At least he was last year.

Jack Collison, I feel it my duty to point out, is very good on Football Manager. make of that what you will. :whistling:

Ray Parlour anyone?

I know thta is probably tongue in cheek , but i saw him play on sunday over at concord for the england allstars , which included spud Taylor , Parlour still looked very fit and didn't stop running although the pace of the game was obviously nothing like league football.

He stills has that bit of class , and i'm sure Taylor will be trying to tap him up to play for wycombe .

Afternoon Chaps!

I've heard it's going to be a double swoop for Kenny Sansom and Barry Silkman.
We'd just need to play these two at the back - it'll take about 5 minutes to get around Sansom and if they manage that, another ten minutes to get past Silkman's massive head.

Who is he???

Anybody have any clues as to who this top midfielder is we are getting in on loan by the weekend is?

Friend of mine who knows AB says AB has told him there is a top midfielder close to agreeing loan terms but wouldnt say who it is, also Ron mentioned someone maybe in for the weekend

If he is a top midfielder, why dont his parent club want him??

If he is a top midfielder, why dont his parent club want him??

Well he wont be their top midfielder....

All we can hope for is another youngster, someone too old for their current club to be interested in or someone out of favour.

Think people will build up expectations so when Fabregas doesnt sign people will be disappointed.

Lets just all sit tight and wait for once!

sod that....

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Cat.gif

Like I said in the other thread, its Nicky Barmby!

Nicky Barmby would be a great call but how do you know? Sorry I havent read through the whole thread so you will have to repeat yourself Ricey!

Back