• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Another signing? / Who is he?

Kyel Reid - West Ham Loan until Jan.

good player , strong and one that the West Ham fans seem to think is the best among the youngster / reserves over there . Would love to see that happen and not out of our grasps.

Nicky Barmby would be a great call but how do you know? Sorry I havent read through the whole thread so you will have to repeat yourself Ricey!

I have my sources ;) Who were right about Betsy and Joyce. LOL! No I just guessed at this one.

Lee Bowyer is a nasty obnoxious racist thug IMO, and he is one player I would not want to see in a Southend shirt.

C'mon guys, Lee Bowyer? Nick Barmby? There's gonna be a lot of disappointed people on here in the coming days I think......

Last edited:
Indeed and I should have qualified my remark that was no chance of such a loan going ahead, as indeed is the Nigel Quashie rumour.

Quashie has joined Birmingham on trial, with a view to a 3 month loan spell.

Indeed and I should have qualified my remark that was no chance of such a loan going ahead, as indeed is the Nigel Quashie rumour.

Some of the names bandied about have made me laugh, it's entertaining don't get me wrong but it seems the number of "realistic" posters on this thread are few and far between.

I don't have a hat but if any of the likes of Bowyer, Barmby, Whelan, Diao etc sign for Southend United this week I'll buy one and I'll eat it!!!!!

;)

Some of the names bandied about have made me laugh, it's entertaining don't get me wrong but it seems the number of "realistic" posters on this thread are few and far between.

I don't have a hat but if any of the likes of Bowyer, Barmby, Whelan, Diao etc sign for Southend United this week I'll buy one and I'll eat it!!!!!

;)

here you are

22285562.elainehat.jpg

Last edited:
The man who replaces the dust caps on Ron's tyres at Kwik Fit told me that he was showing him flip charts of club finances and planned player acquisitions (he does this quite happily for Milkmen, Postmen and Gardeners too) for this season while his tyre was being changed and he said that he was launching a raid for Robbie Savage.

I wish sometimes that Ron would keep his mouth shut around such people, don't know why he just don't come on here and tell us himself.

Back