• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Flags etc for the Chelsea game.

Cricko

TBV (Lee) has been in touch with the club today regarding sorting Flags etc like we had for the Donny games last season.

We have just had a response from Ron (possibly in conjunction with the Trust) who has agreed to back this financially and we will keep you update with the plans as and when we have them all sorted.

:clap:

TBV (Lee) has been in touch with the club today regarding sorting Flags etc like we had for the Donny games last season.

We have just had a response from Ron who has agreed to back this financially and we will keep you update with the plans as and when we have them all sorted.

:clap:

Is it worth speaking to Chelsea as well.....would be awful to get it all arranged and for Ron to financially back it only for Chelsea to say NO.

Just a thought mate

Is it worth speaking to Chelsea as well.....would be awful to get it all arranged and for Ron to financially back it only for Chelsea to say NO.

Just a thought mate

Garry at the club is in charge of all things like that and will of course make sure everything is agreed beforehand. He was copied into the email both ways and has never let us down before. I am sure he has everything in hand.

Garry at the club is in charge of all things like that and will of course make sure everything is agreed beforehand. He was copied into the email both ways and has never let us down before. I am sure he has everything in hand.

SO am I mate....just hope i get to experience it mate

Just a thought mate

Chelsea have in the past given out flags on sticks to their own fans, so they should allow them.

Yup and they were the club that were contacted for the source for our flags last season.

Should all be ok then. Only need to confirm what colour shirts we will play in yellow or red. Wouldn't want 6,000 yellow flags and for us to stroll out onto the pitch wearing red:)

Am I the only one that hates flags? I don't mean to be rude, but if you want to stand there and wave a flag, then go to a flag waving convention. If someone sits in front of me waving a flag, then I'll rip their head off, then rip the flag in two. (I won't actually rip their head off) TBV is great, but seriously, IMO flags are good for about 2 minutes prior to kick off, and thats it, so not really worth the financial investment.

Am I the only one that hates flags? I don't mean to be rude, but if you want to stand there and wave a flag, then go to a flag waving convention. If someone sits in front of me waving a flag, then I'll rip their head off, then rip the flag in two. (I won't actually rip their head off) TBV is great, but seriously, IMO flags are good for about 2 minutes prior to kick off, and thats it, so not really worth the financial investment.

Bah Humbug....:finger:

TBF chadded, I could've ripped your shirt in half as well as your head when you offended my eyes (aswell as everyone else's no doubt) that night in Bakers with that awful checkered shirt, if you wanted to wear a shirt like that you should've gone to a barn dance convention........

Get with the spirit and wave a flag! You won't be able to resist.

Should all be ok then. Only need to confirm what colour shirts we will play in yellow or red. Wouldn't want 6,000 yellow flags and for us to stroll out onto the pitch wearing red:)

Was thinking that aswell, need to get it confirmed we'll be in yellow

If 'a friend of mine' was interested in these Barn Dance and Flag Waving conventions, where would they be taking place? Anyone have any links I could forward to 'my friend'?

TBF chadded, I could've ripped your shirt in half and made love to you then and then when I saw you wearing that shirt in Bakers Bar, I can't wait to see you in it again sometime, I'm sure i won't be able to resist you, boyfriend or not.

Get with the spirit and wave a flag! You won't be able to resist.

I probably will wave a flag, I'll be so drunk I won't even care.

Why would anyone want to be so drunk that you can hardly remember the day?

Thats how I was against Tottenham in the League Cup game. I don't remember much other than eating two chicken Balti pies one after the other. Trying to keep up with my mates who were drinking bottles of bud while I was having a big bottle of Magners every round was hard stuff.

Why would anyone want to be so drunk that you can hardly remember the day?

Quite agree. Very bizarre. Anyone who plans to get so tanked up and not allowed into Stamford Bridge can I have their ticket and I'll buy them a crate of Stella in exchange and they can stay at home? It'll save you a journey after all and you can throw up in your own toilet rather than on the shoes of a "friendly" plod who'll shoot you with his shiny new taser.

Back