• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roll on November

Yes, class. Remind me which one of the two has won an Oscar? Or donated millions and given help for refugees?

The fact is, Aniston's dull. She's achieved nothing, apart from having a haircut after her. She looks like the woman you'd take home to meet your Mum, but secretly you'd be lusting after other women.

Jen's never spilled her guts about the marriage break up when she could have quite easily, and I believe she has supported loads of charities but just doesn't make it quite so obvious as Jolie. Isn't there a Bible quote about not making a song and dance over what you do for other people?

That's what gets me with both her and Madonna, look, aren't we wonderful giving our millions of pounds to these poor people - well yes, if those millions of pounds represent the same percentage of their wealth/salary that ordinary people give - fine. Far better to set up a foundation like Elton John or Liz Taylor that can "manage" things like that for you and be an ongoing project than keep being Earth Mother Mrs Bountiful. I'm sorry, I just don't like Angelina Jolie.

Yes, class. Remind me which one of the two has won an Oscar? Or donated millions and given help for refugees?

The fact is, Aniston's dull. She's achieved nothing, apart from having a haircut after her. She looks like the woman you'd take home to meet your Mum, but secretly you'd be lusting after other women.

Jolie doesn't do alot for me but i tend to agree with all of that.

Truth comes out.... ;)

No, no, no! That'd be a quote from either Southend Lady or sufc girl! And I found my Bible quote

Matthew 6:1-4
Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

No, no, no! That'd be a quote from either Southend Lady or sufc girl! And I found my Bible quote

Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Can you help answer my other question please, should i wash once in a while or is it better to be rough and ready??

Can you help answer my other question please, should i wash once in a while or is it better to be rough and ready??

It's designer dirty I think, so you do actually need to be clean, but not look as if you are, if you see what I mean, more dishevelled looking. Who'm I kidding, what do I know anyway?! :D

Aniston is Girlfriend material , nice girl who probably don't fart or if she did it would smell of roses , but Jolie well she's defo got a bit about her and would show the best of men a thing or ten and is a firery little minx .

So Aniston for weekdays , Jolie for weekends !

It's designer dirty I think, so you do actually need to be clean, but not look as if you are, if you see what I mean, more dishevelled looking. Who'm I kidding, what do I know anyway?! :D

Designer Dirty! That's prob the best way that I would have described it! Girls don't actually like men to be dirty but the rough and ready look is a turn on. Russel Brand's bird nest does not count here.

Designer Dirty! That's prob the best way that I would have described it! Girls don't actually like men to be dirty but the rough and ready look is a turn on. Russel Brand's bird nest does not count here.

:O Good God! Was I right?!

I'd let Jolie ruin me while Aniston was cooking me dinner and fetching me a beverage.

Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven

So the 5000 who got the loaves and fishes were all given them in secret ?

And could this "quote" equally apply to Princess Di ?

Back