• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Photoshop People??

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi people was wondering if you can help me we need a new badge made up for work with a new company taking over. One of the guys wanted me to see if I could do it. I said no but I know some people who might be able to help me out cause they are such a great bunch of people. ;)

hfrs%5B1%5D.gif

Right I want it exactly like this but obviously without hampshire fire and recuse. Something like 'London Southend Airport' or with fire and rescue if it can be fitted in.

Then instead of the middle bit I would like the blue bit from this logo which is Southend Airports logo.

menu_TOP.gif

Green to anyone who can do this for me. And make it quite a large image.

I can help, but there may be some 'artistic changes' such as a large phallus or posterior in the middle.

I don't come cheap though.

Would be handy to start off with a larger image. Can you get one?

Increase the size of the image on the link will distort it a bit

Would be handy to start off with a larger image. Can you get one?

Increase the size of the image on the link will distort it a bit

I can get one tonight at work off the intranet but that is the largest I can find at the moment.

Matt, Do you still want the crown in the middle bit or just put the swords in ?

No just want the swords with the blue background in it please.

Don't forget the cat now.... you wouldn't be Ricey without a stranded pussy ;)

I thought when I had the idea of asking one of the SZ lot to do this I had a feeling that maybe someone will end up posting up a badge with a picture of a cat stuck in a tree in the middle LOL!

That is top notch Dave!! I will get the bigger picture of the logo once I get into work. But the circle I would like to be fully Blue if possible.

Anybody here bored, has photoshop (or equivalent) and wants to help me on a potential feature for All At Sea?

Back