• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Miserable !!

beemamad

Youth Team
Morning peeps, just posting as I need some outside contact whilst stuck in a hospital bed at good old Southend General. At least from my restricted view of the window it doesnt look sunny, so not missing out. :darkcloud:
Must also thank those who sent me birthday greetings.:):)

Chin up fella ... at least you're not stuck at work like some of us (positive mental thought and all that claptrap)

It is pretty muggy and uncomfortable in the real world, so hope you are keeping cool!

I suppose you could always scan the ward and rate the nurses to keep your mind alert and occupied!

Morning, geez...hope you're on the mend. Check out 'In A Broken Dream' thread for some light entertainment. It'll probably send you to sleep but that will help pass the time. Five weeks, one day until the start of the season...sorry, run out of 'bedside manner' cheer-ups...hope you're out soon!

I suppose you could always scan the ward and rate the nurses to keep your mind alert and occupied!

Ah great call ... sneakily taken pictures taken on your mobile to be posted up here at a later date being required naturally ;)

Back