• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is James Walker Still Alive?

EastStandBlue

Life President
Following on from the news that he "won't be risked" for the two warm-up games this weekend, as well as the fact I didn't see him from February onwards, I've come to the conclusion that James Walker has in fact died and Southend are playing their part in probably the greatest cover-up ever.

My theory? Either Walker slipped and fell down the stairs at Boots & Laces, impaling himself on one of Barney's crutches, or Macca lashed a ball at goal in an exercise, which volleyed 4 yards wide, through the glass windows and straight at Walker's head, taking it clean off.

RIP Jimmy. You will be missed.

I too have often wondered what happen to Eddie Murphy himself. I personally think that he is currently working as a body double on the set of Beverlly Hills Cop 64 and the club are raking in the royalties without telling us.

for the length of time he's been missing, they could have grown him a new thigh!

Southend United have suffered injuries to two of their players before the start of their pre-season schedule.

Midfielder Damien Scannell has a slight knee injury, whilst striker James Walker is dead.

The Essex side begin their pre-season preparations at nearby Great Wakering Rovers on Friday evening and then are at Witham Town on Saturday.

However, neither Scannell and Walker are likely to feature in either of these two fixtures.

Meanwhile, the Blues' planned fixture at Wivenhoe Town, due to take place on 15 July, has now been cancelled.

The Blues open their League One campaign at home to Huddersfield on 8 August.

He was alive at the beginning of May, seen and positively ID'd at the EOS dinner. I'm sure I had a dream last night where we'd sold him and he was suddenly unveiled as a new signing at some top club, but then I do have some strangely unrealistic dreams.

He was alive at the beginning of May, seen and positively ID'd at the EOS dinner. I'm sure I had a dream last night where we'd sold him and he was suddenly unveiled as a new signing at some top club, but then I do have some strangely unrealistic dreams.
If your dreams came true you would be married to Macca!

:nope: Nope, never dreamt that.....

I still have this dream where we (the team that is, not you and me) run out onto the pitch to the Harlem Globetrotters theme tune with some really intricate passing and ball-juggling (ooh err) going on. I then realise that all of the players including the goalie are either Jay Smith or Andy Ansah and then I wake up.

* and I'm very embarassed to admit that this is true.

Where's the Beverley Hills Cop Money gone Ron?

lol that would be hilarious. You can just imagine Ron's blog......

Now to the question posted by an anonymous fan regarding the royalties from the recent Hollywood production of Beverly Hills Cop (turns to his assistant, "what number we up to?")....... Cough cough.... 64!

As we currently understand, production started only a matter of weeks ago, Steve only yesterday called me from the 'Hollywood' golf course and he assure's me that Mr Walker will indeed play the lead role of Axel Foley.

Don't listen to her, She's a conspirator working for The Man to hide it all...

You are being lied to. Justice for Jimmy.

I still have this dream where we (the team that is, not you and me) run out onto the pitch to the Harlem Globetrotters theme tune with some really intricate passing and ball-juggling (ooh err) going on. I then realise that all of the players including the goalie are either Jay Smith or Andy Ansah and then I wake up.

* and I'm very embarassed to admit that this is true.
:D

Quality SB.

Sold him???? For money!!!

I'll have what your drinking OBL

Back