• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theo Robinson

Hmm...would have liked to have had him line up for us next season. His pace was a great 'out' for us with our lack of creative midfield play. Makes you wonder about the dearth of our resources if we couldn't go to £100K for him. Still, the stated priorities are CB & LB, so Tilly will have to hope that between Laurent, Barny, Dougie and Revell (and a loanee or two when the injuries kick in?) that some combination of these forwards (question marks over all of them for me, for different reasons) will suffice. I fear not.

Against Corby Town! Remember Matt Harrold got a hat trick against Witham Town. We will see how well he gets on with them on the first game of the season.

Huddersfield are building up a good squad, so if he is a first team starter every week I could see him scoring 15+.

Looking at that report, Lawrie Dudfield is playing for Corby Town and Clarkey has been made captain at huddersfield, i knew they were talking about i hadnt heard anything to say he had

Blimey! Moves straight in and becomes captain.... He has got it made there bet he is on a fair packet too.

If he's playing week in week out Theo can easily push for 20+ this season. I don't think we will miss him too much as all of our strikers are capable of scoring the goals, the only difference with Theo was, He stayed fit.

Good for Theo and Clarkey. Wish them both nothing but success - except when they play us of course...

Forget Theo... Just sympathising with the manager Lee Clark's post match analysis of the defensive performance....

When in doubt, just say Clarkey had a good game....

RB Tom Clarke, CBs Peter Clarke and Nathan Clarke.... If I was the left back, I would be getting worried about my place in the back four.... :)

Theo has scored 7 goals pre season, but mostly against lesser opposition. The Udders fans have taken to him in slightly different ways in that some cream themselves over his pace and enthusiasm whilst others bemoan his first touch. My take is that he is still a fairly 'raw' talent, but could be explosive when he learns what he is good at and what he isn't.

Any views that you are prepared to share?

Theo has scored 7 goals pre season, but mostly against lesser opposition. The Udders fans have taken to him in slightly different ways in that some cream themselves over his pace and enthusiasm whilst others bemoan his first touch. My take is that he is still a fairly 'raw' talent, but could be explosive when he learns what he is good at and what he isn't.

Any views that you are prepared to share?

he's a natural goalscorer, and worked well with Barney. I said at the time we should have made a decent offer for him, because in time he'll become a top player... and even now he'll score at least 15-20 goals in L1

he's a natural goalscorer, and worked well with Barney. I said at the time we should have made a decent offer for him, because in time he'll become a top player... and even now he'll score at least 15-20 goals in L1

Thanks Pubey, I'll relay that info next time some of our doom mongers have a go at him. He'd run 20 yards before Andy Booth had even got off the spot!

Back