• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

14 Injured In Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozzy, not being funny or anything, but how does this CAR smash involve 14 people? Obviously my sympathies are with those affected but surely questions need to be asked.

Ozzy, not being funny or anything, but how does this CAR smash involve 14 people? Obviously my sympathies are with those affected but surely questions need to be asked.

The group the car collided with was a birthday gathering. They were on their way to a restaurant I think.

This the one that hit a group part on the beach? One of my school people is in that, wish him well.

My mates brother was involved in this, luckily he escaped uninjured

Right, let me explain to you considering that the one in a life threatning condition is on life support, is in my year.

I do know all the names so PM me if you need any, but Kid was driving his car and swerved and they thought it was funny he swerved again and he lost control and ploughed through a group of teenage bystanders on the street corner.

its not rocket science mate

Its been a heard enough ****ing night without you giving it any more ****ing ****. If you want to ****ing now any more about it then ****ing explain cos I really cant be arsed to sit here and take sarcastic remarks about a ****ing car crash because some silly **** like yourself wants to ****ing make himself look ****ing popular. I'm trying to ****ing tell you about it and your not helping are you, silly ****.

Its been a heard enough ****ing night without you giving it any more ****ing ****. If you want to ****ing now any more about it then ****ing explain cos I really cant be arsed to sit here and take sarcastic remarks about a ****ing car crash because some silly **** like yourself wants to ****ing make himself look ****ing popular. I'm trying to ****ing tell you about it and your not helping are you, silly ****.

Oh **** off you sanctimonious prick.

Well go and visit him then instead of wasting our ****ing time.

Its midnight you ****ing moron. I didn't exactly start this thread, and didn't make a scene of it with my first post. But I really can't be arsed to take cocky, sarcastic posts from people with **** all better to do in there lives. I'm suprised the jokes haven't already started rolling out with some of the sick *******s on here.

Its midnight you ****ing moron. I didn't exactly start this thread, and didn't make a scene of it with my first post. But I really can't be arsed to take cocky, sarcastic posts from people with **** all better to do in there lives. I'm suprised the jokes haven't already started rolling out with some of the sick *******s on here.

My only sympathy goes to your Mother and the drunken Uncle you call Dad. Nothing sickens me more than halfwits like you trying to live out their dramas in public. You know someome who was in a car crash. Well boo-****ing-hoo. Live some life and stop your bitchin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back