• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

15th April

It is a bit pointless really, he doesn't deserve it.
Anyone who dumps Manchester United out of a competition which means I can rub it my Manchester United supporting friends' faces for the rest of their lives (especially my friend who works for MUTV!!) deserves all the awards he can get.
In fact I haven't text him recently to remind him - think i will now

Maybe he doesnt, but you know what i would much prefer Fred getting it than someone else.

Also maybe look at it a little differently and that is Fred may not be here next season so why dont you Vote and use this as a way of saying "Thank You" for the past few seasons and everything he has helped us acheive?

:rolleyes:

If our last act for Freddy before he leaves is to win him a trophy, as a thanks for the trophies he played a massive part in us (the fans, the club) winning in the past two seasons (League Two Playoff trophy and League One Championship trophy) then I think he richly deserves it. What's more I'd consider it a dereliction of duty as a Southend fan to not make this tiny effort by way of a thank you.

:flamer:

These PFA votes are all b0llocks! Southend players get loads of trophies, simply because our fans are sad enough to go on there and vote for our players, even when they have done nothing to warrant it!

If Freddy won 'Player of the Year' for the Championship, it would be nothing short of comical.

Have voted for him...

But no way is he player of the championship. Many SUFC fans probably wouldn't rate him as OUR player of the year let alone the whole Championship.

Still hope he gets it...

Course it would be great for Freddy to get it but he simply doesn't deserve it - voting for Freddy is all well and good and what he's done for this club is fantastic but it would only take it away from a player who DOES actually deserve the award (even if he is non-Southend).

Course it would be great for Freddy to get it but he simply doesn't deserve it - voting for Freddy is all well and good and what he's done for this club is fantastic but it would only take it away from a player who DOES actually deserve the award (even if he is non-Southend).

Far to many morals AD :flamer: :guns: :)

When you vote they ask you which club you support . I thought it only appropriate to put Manchester United

Not voting personally.

Freddy hasnt been good enough to be considered and I dont see the point in any competition where a player wins a competition without earning it.

Bah Humbug.

Not voting personally.

Freddy hasnt been good enough to be considered and I dont see the point in any competition where a player wins a competition without earning it.

Bah Humbug.

The publicity doesn't do the club any harm tho, does it ?

Considering the lack of chances the lad gets I think it's phenomenal that he's scored as many goals this season as he has and he deserves any award that comes his way.

OK.....I must be totaly thick, on the website how do you vote??

Back