• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

1st day at the club shop

What are the chances of getting a new Away shirt next Saturday then?
rock.gif

Sounds good about the new shop though. Looked impressive, despite being nowhere near complete when I passed it on the day of the parade.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 28 2005,19:58)]I mentioned to Mike ('just sport' manager) that a few supporters would be interested in long sleeve shirts and he said he will order some!
What about shirts for the "bigger supporter"? I know that "a few supporters" would be interested but the last time I asked the club I was given some baloney about time constraints ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ July 28 2005,23:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 28 2005,19:00)]Who are these long sleeve lovers?
probably the same girly boys who wear gloves when they play soccer on a sunday morning.  bunch a poofs.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
That'll be The General then ...

WS

tounge.gif

I passed shop last night going along Vic Ave towards Southend , was very impressed by the giant screen in the large first floor window above the door in the "turret" part of the shop , which currently shows the club crest and an announcement that the shop opens Monday. S.U.F.C. moves into the twentieth Century !!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ July 30 2005,17:30)]S.U.F.C. moves into the twentieth Century !!!
Were you driving past in a Delorean? The rest of us are in the 21st century.

I hope that the club have increased security - not only for the new shop but also around the ground to try and put a halt to the number of break-ins the club experience........

Back