• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

1st game of the season

canada shrimper

Director
well you will all be pleased to know that i have in my possession 2 tickets for the blue jays season opener at 1.05 this afternoon against Detroit.the tickets are 3 rows back behind home plate,they were given to me by some bigwig from labatts.Now the ****er,i have to play ice hockey at 10.00pm tonight so i can't drink,best seats in the house and no booze.hows yer luck!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ April 05 2004,14:11)]well you will all be pleased to know that i have in my possession 2 tickets for the blue jays season opener at 1.05 this afternoon against Detroit.the tickets are 3 rows back behind home plate,they were given to me by some bigwig from labatts.Now the ****er,i have to play ice hockey at 10.00pm tonight so i can't drink,best seats in the house and no booze.hows yer luck!!!!!!!
Hard life CS ! We've got to either endure Leeds v Leicester
tonight or another rerun of the 3rd test!

sad.gif

just got home and saw the highlights of the leeds game,bloody sight more interesting than the jays they lost 7-0.Now it is time to get ready for hockey,got new skates on saturday hope they make me play like gretzky!!!!!!

Had custard on my humble pie and all washed down with a few Buds!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

you will be pleased to know that my new skates,even though not quite gretzkyesque,did improve my puck handling,speed and passing.so the day did get better after the sh*tarse jays lost.oh well all i can say now is bring on the play offs Ottawa in the first round again.GO LEAFS GO!!!

Back