• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2 murders by racist thugs !!!

someone's been reading wikipedia!

anyway, I don't like gooseberies, but I love geese, and goosing. Dpes this make me a bad man?

yea, you, otherwise, how would you know?;) you didnt think i was clever, did you?

you like to be goosed?..images of carry on films now..

hey gb..maybe i shouldnt stirt the crap again, but what was you POV on Damelole Taylors death and the media coverage?

yea, you, otherwise, how would you know?;) you didnt think i was clever, did you?

you like to be goosed?..images of carry on films now..

hey gb..maybe i shouldnt stirt the crap again, but what was you POV on Damelole Taylors death and the media coverage?

shocking crime carried out by maniacs and the meia had every right to give the case te attention it deserved.

your view

shocking crime carried out by maniacs and the meia had every right to give the case te attention it deserved.

your view

Absolutely agreed.

But I have to say the same as before, I do not know all the facts, only what was in the papers, and reported on TV. either way, if a child has ben bullied and left to bleed to death at the bottom of the stairs where he lives, I cant imagine what he was going through and what his family want through afterwards. (not me on a fence here either)

Absolutely agreed.

But I have to say the same as before, I do not know all the facts, only what was in the papers, and reported on TV. either way, if a child has ben bullied and left to bleed to death at the bottom of the stairs where he lives, I cant imagine what he was going through and what his family want through afterwards. (not me on a fence here either)

agreed.

inner cities have terrible problems where youngsters are either being drawn into gang culture or afraid of being the gangs target.

when i read of schoolboys being machine gunned in their beds there is something wrong somewhere.

Can I just mention tayberries? These are really lovely, and a kind of cross between a raspberry and blackberry but bigger than either.

Back