• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2014 season

This will please steveo....

Next year's London fixtures have been announced:

Jets @ Dolphins
Bills @ Jaguars
Lions @ Chiefs

Haven't those teams all played at Wembley before?

Why not my Bengals:darkcloud:?

Haven't those teams all played at Wembley before?

Why not my Bengals:darkcloud:?

Three new, three not. So by the end of next year, 20 of the 32 will have played at Wembley. Those yet to play there (and the random order is because I am doing this off to the top of my head):

Bengals
Panthers
Packers
Seahawks
Eagles
Redskins
Texans
Ravens
Browns
Colts
Titans
Cardinals

Last edited:
Hang on, I seem to have got a year ahead of myself there. They haven't played the 2015 games yet:duh:

To the casual NFL fan, and with apologies to the teams coming next year, it's a fairly underwhelming line-up. Yes, three Super Bowl winners, but the last of those came over 40 years ago. None of the current big guns, albeit Miami have a strong UK fan base thanks to them being a good side in the mid-80s.

Sure I'll still go to at least two of the games, and you don't need (say) the Broncos playing the Pats to guarantee a good game, but there is an absence of the wow factor.

To the casual NFL fan, and with apologies to the teams coming next year, it's a fairly underwhelming line-up. Yes, three Super Bowl winners, but the last of those came over 40 years ago. None of the current big guns, albeit Miami have a strong UK fanbase thanks to them being a good side in the mid-80s.

Sure I'll still go to at least two of the games, and you don't need (say) the Broncos playing the Pats to guatrantee a good game, but there is an absence of the wow factor.

Yeah, only the last game whets my whistle really.

Yeah, only the last game whets my whistle really.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the Chiefs ever since watching the "America's Game" documentary about their team that won Super Bowl IV. Well worth catching if you ever see it on the schedule.

"Keep matriculating the ball down the field boys..."

Last edited:
Watching via gamepass, Bills shut out in the first half 3 down to the Browns. Early TD in the second, followed by a fumble recovery and Td. Searcy makes his second interception of the game to get possession in the 4th as we add another field goal.
Currently 17 points ahead with 12.01 on the clock even though the Bills are 0 from 10 3rd down attempts.
Surely we cant mess this up.

edit:
Hang on, the Browns have just bought on some guy called Johnny Manziel at QB who drives over 70 yards and finishes it with a 10 yard run for a td.

Last edited:
BEAST QUAKE 2.0

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000447954/Wk-16-Can-t-Miss-Play-Beast-quake-2-0[/video]

BEAST QUAKE 2.0

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000447954/Wk-16-Can-t-Miss-Play-Beast-quake-2-0[/video]

Really glad that game was the c4 one, watched it all on Monday and really enjoyed it.

Really glad that game was the c4 one, watched it all on Monday and really enjoyed it.

Can't see anyone stopping the Seahawks getting to the Super Bowl. New England might be a match for them in the big game, but with home field advantage they will be almost unstoppable.

Can't see anyone stopping the Seahawks getting to the Super Bowl. New England might be a match for them in the big game, but with home field advantage they will be almost unstoppable.

Alas, I think you're right, and living in Washington State surrounded by Seahawks fans (many of whom are recent riders on the bandwagon), it's going to be unbearable. I just hope the Crimson Tide can make up for the wretched Redskins season by winning the Inaugural College Football Playoff. If, as expected, they play Oregon in the big game, that will be well worth watching.

To be fair I'm a neutral but absolutely love watching the Seahawks. Lynch, the legion of boom, Russell Wilson throwing missiles and then juking and stiff arming his way to a couple of rushing TDs. Just great fun. It's pretty easy to jump on the bandwagon.

So Orton retires and then Marrone quits. First winning season for years and the Bills now have no starting QB and no head coach.
Back to square one then.

That game was crazy. Can't believe Green Bay ended up losing that, but some terrible decisions and a Seahawks team who managed to get it together after a horrendous first 3 quarters!

See. Told you. Never in doubt. :stunned:

As Gary Neville would say "unbelieeeeeeevable!". What a 4Q turnaround and OT drive. Seehawkes definitely have the momentum and belief now to go on and retain their title.

Seahawks D deserves a lot of credit. Rodgers was clearly not fully fit but they kept GB to just one TD (although ultra conservative play calling contributed too)

That was an incredible game.

Im getting to the stage when I enjoy watching NFL more than soccer to be honest. Then I have seen hundreds of soccer games and less than 50 NFL games so its still relatively fresh.

Wembley tickets went on sale at 10 this morning...

Back