• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2015/16 Betting

Pubey

Fancying Wednesday, Shrewsbury and Stevenage to all be promoted at about 480/1. Dunno why.

Might put a few small bets on some different combinations.

Some good pre-season offers available. Paddy Power have one whereby if you bet at least £20 on the Premier League top goalscorer you get a £2 free bet every time he scores. And you can win £50m with William Hill if you correctly predict the Premier League table (£2 each entry).

I'm think Middlesborough, Sheffield United and Luton to be promoted. I don't know what the odds are but I can really see that happening.

I've got money on Stevenage, Sheffield United, Derby and Middlesborough to go up and Leicester to go down, decent odds on William Hill.

Chelsea to win the Premier League (various prices, numerous bets)
Middlesbrough to win the Championship 8/1
Bradford top six in League One 9/4
Celtic/Rangers/Dunfermline/Clyde (trebles)
Rooney top Prem scorer 12/1
Sanchez top Prem scorer 20/1
Middlesbrough/Sheff Utd/Luton to make the playoffs (trixie)
Leicester to be relegated 5/1

For promotion from respective divisions,

Derby 9/4, Middlesbrough 7/2, Wolves 4/1
Barnsley 9/2, Bradford, 11/2, Doncaster 13/2
Luton 7/2, Bristol Rovers 4/1, Plymouth 9/2

27 x £1.50 trebles :smile: one from each division in each treble, just looking to get as many as poss in the autos or play offs for some covering bets next May. Placed a few weeks ago, those odds on Derby, Boro and Luton have long gone. Should have done Sheff Utd really but wanted some juicier prices so taken a punt on those three.

I'm in on that Paddy Power offer mentioned, £10 E/W Aguerro with free £2 bet for every goal he scores.

And using a free bet I had elsewhere, £5 E/W Chelmsford for Nat League South @ 33/1, bit of value there I think.

Cambridge to win L2
Brentford to win Championship
Both to win the league in a double
Both to get promoted in a double

Smallest range of antepost in years for me. Anyone who saw my post last season will see why, it was useless.

what makes you fancy them?

Also where can you get 33/1? can only see 16/1

That was with Betway, they were standout in the market. Friend of a friend has played a bit around that sort of level, seems to think they're signing the right sort of players.

I live in Hemel and the chairman, a prominent local businessman, has certainly stated his aim of getting the club in to the Football League. Last year was their first at this level and they nearly made the playoffs so, at 33/1, I thought it worth a punt.

That was with Betway, they were standout in the market. Friend of a friend has played a bit around that sort of level, seems to think they're signing the right sort of players.

I live in Hemel and the chairman, a prominent local businessman, has certainly stated his aim of getting the club in to the Football League. Last year was their first at this level and they nearly made the playoffs so, at 33/1, I thought it worth a punt.

Fair enough, started well, 2 wins from 2

For promotion from respective divisions,

Derby 9/4, Middlesbrough 7/2, Wolves 4/1
Barnsley 9/2, Bradford, 11/2, Doncaster 13/2
Luton 7/2, Bristol Rovers 4/1, Plymouth 9/2

27 x £1.50 trebles :smile: one from each division in each treble, just looking to get as many as poss in the autos or play offs for some covering bets next May. Placed a few weeks ago, those odds on Derby, Boro and Luton have long gone. Should have done Sheff Utd really but wanted some juicier prices so taken a punt on those three.

I'm in on that Paddy Power offer mentioned, £10 E/W Aguerro with free £2 bet for every goal he scores.

And using a free bet I had elsewhere, £5 E/W Chelmsford for Nat League South @ 33/1, bit of value there I think.

Can't see that at all, going to be a long hard season for them I think, the management seem to think so too.

Back