• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Ticket office not open until 11, as I found out at 10 this morning when walked there to get card ticket as ST not arrived.
#cutshaveconsequences
This might explain why no one is answering phone. Even though the recorded message suggests opening hours are much earlier. Can be frustrating being a shrimper, can't it?

This might explain why no one is answering phone. Even though the recorded message suggests opening hours are much earlier. Can be frustrating being a shrimper, can't it?
It is, maybe to be expected that the service will be less with trying to balance staff costs, however changing the displays of opening times is basic stuff.
There could be a, managed, thread on the ticket office on here, with club connections maybe, or something on club Facebook postings, certainly the club OS should be updated regularly.

It is, maybe to be expected that the service will be less with trying to balance staff costs, however changing the displays of opening times is basic stuff.
There could be a, managed, thread on the ticket office on here, with club connections maybe, or something on club Facebook postings, certainly the club OS should be updated regularly.
Well, I have been hanging on for 30 minutes so far! Very frustrating. Never seems to improve

Does anyone know a voucher / promotion code that Season Card holders can use for their complimentary ticket? Seems a pain if I have to call up and wait on hold for ages when there is an online ticket office.

Does anyone know a voucher / promotion code that Season Card holders can use for their complimentary ticket? Seems a pain if I have to call up and wait on hold for ages when there is an online ticket office.
Not sure but I think you have to call into ticket office to collect free match ticket and they look at your season card

I don't believe such a thing exists. A visit to TO required.

You have to go into the ticket office.
I did yesterday and they then sent the print at home ticket to me today (although they sent me the wrong ticket for the wrong match)

You have to go into the ticket office.
I did yesterday and they then sent the print at home ticket to me today (although they sent me the wrong ticket for the wrong match)
Or call them, particularly if you live a way away, as this was object of my call. Oh wait a minute they don't pick up

A second card was posted to me last week but that didn't arrive either. Jordan arranged a third card which I collected before the game - unfortunately it didn't work. The guy at the turnstile who let me in said that was probably as it is new and should be ok for the next game .........
Having moaned about my missing tickets, and doubting that the new one would ever work, only fair to say that it did work yesterday, green light, entertaining game and three points, doesn't get any better !

Having moaned about my missing tickets, and doubting that the new one would ever work, only fair to say that it did work yesterday, green light, entertaining game and three points, doesn't get any better !
Sadly still waiting on one of mine, I was going to call in at the ticket office yesterday after the match but it was shut when I got there. Hopefully everything comes to those who wait.

Or call them, particularly if you live a way away, as this was object of my call. Oh wait a minute they don't pick up
Fair play to club. Tried a couple of days later and got straight through. Spoke to excellent Callum who sorted my tickets out in minutes. Excellent service - when it works.

Back