• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

Looks like Sunday 31st July but still to be confirmed - was awaiting the sign off from the Three Amigos to ensure no clashes with friendlies so watch this space!
Well i hope they release the kit before MTBD this year or it would only leave people a week before kick off.

Well i hope they release the kit before MTBD this year or it would only leave people a week before kick off.

Popped into the Club Shop at lunchtime today (got to love WFH) and the training/travel wear is in stock for next season but no replica kit yet.

This is imminent (so I was told by the very helpful manager) and so will new bits and pieces to buy (pocket money stuff such as pens and pencils etc).

There are also a few rails left of last season's stuff at reduced prices.

You'd hope they'll do an online reveal of the new kits and open pre-orders for collection at MTBD. Or perhaps just the home and then wait to reveal the away at MTBD. That would be the sensible option.

You'd hope they'll do an online reveal of the new kits and open pre-orders for collection at MTBD. Or perhaps just the home and then wait to reveal the away at MTBD. That would be the sensible option.
So let's assume that Club Officials as well as @stan collymore cast an eye over the Zone and take note of fans hopes on this subject.

If there is one thing I ask for and I can’t tell you how many times I have asked the club shop, it is to get the online shop set up.
I tweet them all the time and they stated to me 2 weeks ago that last week it would be set up. That obviously passed by so they private messaged me to say they would let me know as soon as ‘head office’ announced to them that they would set it up. This was last week.

I know I am very very impatient, but I just feel like I am not exactly asking for that much for an online shop to be available in the year 2022.

Sorry, rant over.

If there is one thing I ask for and I can’t tell you how many times I have asked the club shop, it is to get the online shop set up.
I tweet them all the time and they stated to me 2 weeks ago that last week it would be set up. That obviously passed by so they private messaged me to say they would let me know as soon as ‘head office’ announced to them that they would set it up. This was last week.

I know I am very very impatient, but I just feel like I am not exactly asking for that much for an online shop to be available in the year 2022.

Sorry, rant over.
This is in relation to the new training and travel wear by the way.

Sorry, rant over.

While there’s a lot of areas where the club is definitely moving forward and looking better. That’s one where is gone a long way backwards.

It might just be macron but don’t they realise that not all fans can get to the shop and they can make more money if they actually put stuff online
You’d think after the last few years they get it online as soon as possible

I hope they do the kit release early this season, however i am not sure they will. When i was sorting a few things with player sponsorship they seem to indicate towards the end of July As a tentative date.

I was led to believe that this would be exactly the case.

as the kits are bespoke I assume Sponsorship will be an interesting component? and sometimes this may relate to and effect timings ,development and marketing ?

The club shop is a FRANCHISE so it is a dilemma for TL and his team as what to do.
If they were to get involved then that could start different issues if, and when, things weren't going well.
It is close season and footfall will be minimal in shop until new kit is available.
The lack of communication is expected when there is not much to say?

Hopefully loads of good work is being done behind the scenes?

Back