• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

Just seen this on eBay, anyone have a sneaky feeling this is what could have been.

Would have got my money, that’s for sure!

2F2CAEC7-789E-4A57-A127-7541285499C5.jpeg

Attachments

• 3E42A88F-82F4-4F7B-8F8D-3B117290FF83.jpeg
    3E42A88F-82F4-4F7B-8F8D-3B117290FF83.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 317AA683-DBD3-4098-AB80-7617987BF370.jpeg
    317AA683-DBD3-4098-AB80-7617987BF370.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 19
Meh, not much from that catalogue excites me. Hopefully we’ll have another bespoke kit.

If it had to be any of them, I’d like the below, obviously with a navy primary and keep the light blue trim. Something similar to the 08/09 home shirt, which was a work of art.30AD70DF-E902-48B8-9D19-74B87D5F8EF3.jpeg

Very early this time… but why not!

For me it has to be this, simple and smart and ripe for some “bespoke” sublimation or whatever they call it.

It’s time so go navy and yellow for the home, looks so much fresher than the standard white we’ve had for years now.

9A997DA6-76AB-436A-BD1B-4587DC53062A.jpeg

Experience so far from Macron is that we use the same base template for all 3 kits

Very early this time… but why not!

For me it has to be this, simple and smart and ripe for some “bespoke” sublimation or whatever they call it.

It’s time so go navy and yellow for the home, looks so much fresher than the standard white we’ve had for years now.

View attachment 25145

Experience so far from Macron is that we use the same base template for all 3 kits

No chance of Navy/Yellow.

Ron kiboshed it with the current home kit. Shame as it would have been better than the white trim IMO.

Ron kiboshed it with the current home kit. Shame as it would have been better than the white trim IMO.
Agreed, was gutted he vetoed that. Think navy and yello/old gold would have been smart

Reactions: GBJ

Hopefully Ron will realise that he needs to keep the fans onside a perhaps won't veto things like this in the future...

Sorry, was distracted then. I thought I saw a flying pig and a unicorn flying past my window. Was a pigeon and a magpie

I’ve always been a fan of the simple, plain looking kit, just think it’s looks smart, especially for the home kit. The away kit and the possible third can then be somewhat extravagant on the other hand.
Something like this perhaps..

1935CDF4-9FD7-4532-A75E-89E8CEB2E105.png

Attachments

• A6BFD0DE-DE51-4356-BB0E-316446F9D831.png
    A6BFD0DE-DE51-4356-BB0E-316446F9D831.png
    412 KB · Views: 16
Just imagine if Ron fell off his donkey, hit his head and had a Damascene Conversion type moment and actually decided to ask the fans ?

Dream on

Southend need to go back to royal blue.
Definitely, and yellow, I know been mentioned a bit and doesn't sound like we will do, but we was in blue and yellow when I first started going early 90s, lots of fond memories and players in those colours

Reactions: TJC
Definitely, and yellow, I know been mentioned a bit and doesn't sound like we will do, but we was in blue and yellow when I first started going early 90s, lots of fond memories and players in those colours
Plus 1 for this. Felt a unique combo for Southend. Love royal blue and yellow kits!

Back