• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3 year ban for doing the ****** sign to the colchester fans

Just heard back from my mate who was at court today and he as recieved a 3 year home and away ban for doing the ****** sign. Its a ****ing joke i bet there is not one club or police liason team in the whole country that will push for a fan who travels from Kent every game to be banned for doing a petty thing like that. Its a ****ing derby game for **** sake !!!!

Erm, how about don't do it in the first place?

Just heard back from my mate who was at court today and he as recieved a 3 year home and away ban for doing the ****** sign. Its a ****ing joke i bet there is not one club or police liason team in the whole country that will push for a fan who travels from Kent every game to be banned for doing a petty thing like that. Its a ****ing derby game for **** sake !!!!

Col U fan in peace - that's a joke -

one of our lot got a ban when we played ip**** in a pre-season "friendly" - he got nicked for having a beer in site of pitfch and gesturing - turns out they had no CCTV footage so got of the gesture but still got slapped with 3yr ban for alcohol - just got it terminated after 2 years,

Making gestures is nothing - part of the banter -if it goes much further then you take your chances and have to accept any punishment

Making that gesture could mean half the bloody attedance from every ground could be banned!

Such an over reaction. They give out banning orders like sweets nowdays. I cant believe that sort of behaviour warrnats any more than a quiet word. Policing at football is a joke nowadays.

Disgraceful and another reason why football in this country is becoming "for families only"

Wow, that's an insane ruling.

I was in the family stand last season and I "lost it" a bit when JFC scored the equaliser in injury time to make it 3-3 and said and did far worse than a few V signs.

And I'm a lefty!

Disgraceful I take it your talking about Kent Ben?

Looks like the whole South Upper will be banned after the Charlton game ...

And yet Neville of Man U can do it to Tevez in front of 80,000 plus tv cameras and get nothing, i have been using 'finger language' at matches for over 30 years, maybe next game we should all just sit on our hands and keep our mouths shut. I do recall this incident and there was provocation, as there is at all games and especially local derbies, this, in my opinion is crazy.Chin up mate, appeal and see what support you can get.

Last edited:
Absolute joke, Ben is a top lad and this shows again how the club do love to **** over their fast twindling and remaining support.

Back