• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

32.5 hours to go ......pre-match rituals

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
shirt is washed and ready - (I will be wearing full kit - i.e. shirt, shorts and socks,)

am planning big pasta lunch at work tomorrow so no messing around getting food before going to RH -

frankly am feeling the pressure but quiet evening in tonight -

just got to get to the ground tomorrow without seeing any single magpies or going on the A13

I woke up at 4am today and was so excited after my dream where we won 2-1 that I couldn't get back to sleep.

Hence why I was on here at 6am...

Leaving Eastbourne at 2pm, So I'll be in London for around 3:30 where i'm meeting a few mates of mine for a beer and something to eat, then hopefully getting into Southend Vic at around 5. From there we're going for a few beer in town before making our way to the ground.

Come 11, we'll be celebrating a Southend win with a curry, probably at The Gulshan. Nice.

Going to wear a Southend top to Uni tomorrow. Hopefully I can escape by 6.30 so I get back to MK to watch it on the telly.

without sounding tarty deciding what to wear it the hardest for me. wore my old big southend jacket that i got a few years ago to the away game at chelsea and its the first away result i've seen us get since yoevil so really thinking i should wear it again even though i really don't like it. but if i didnt wear it i feel this would be the reason we would lose.

not because they have millions and milions of pounds worth of talent on the pitch but becuase of what coat i decide to wear. and i actually believe that aswell.

We're doomed, don't you know it is unlucky to wash a lucky shirt during a winning run.

Bugger - though we didn't win at Chelsea so hopefully it'll be ok. I've got a worse jinx on the team than that though - never seen us win away (Mil Stad doesn't count). I was angry at myself as much as the ref at Orient last year!

Back