• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3rd round FA Cup

Jonesy

Schoolboy
Forget the league problems for a moment and yes it is the most important. However, still got the 3rd round of the FA Cup to come. So who do we want ? and Home or Away preference ? Wembley could even be ready for 2007 to make a change from travelling to the Millenium !! (There's always Cardiff City away in January for those who are missing the Millenium experience)
oops.gif

Newcastle away, fancy one we can win followed by a good night out...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MC BLUES @ Nov. 02 2006,21:38)]Newcastle away, fancy one we can win followed by a good night out...
Newcastle sounds interesting with a night stop over !
cool.gif

Arsenal good day out, how many tickets would we get ?

Man Utd away, to prove our fourth-coming victory was no fluke.

Is this not all a bit premature, we've only just had the 1st Round draw!
biggrin.gif

Somebody sh!te & easy, that even we can win. Orient?!
tounge.gif

I don't care I will be at the SCG watching England retain the Ashes, getting p!ssed & sunburnt & not giving a FF about this cold miserable country!!

Now if you had asked abouth the 4th Round of the FA Cup, I would say Arsenal or Man City away. Both new grounds & Man City so we can complete the Manc double!!

Canvey awa ..... oh yeah, I forgot, "the number one club in South Essex in the next 5 years" (copyright R. Marshall, 2004) aren't in it anymore.

Forest away would be an interesting one. Charlton away gives us a decent chance.

Leeds away. Things come in 3 apparently and seeing as we've never played there before this season and its been twice now, lets make it 3 with the FA Cup.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MC BLUES @ Nov. 02 2006,21:38)]Newcastle away, fancy one we can win followed by a good night out...
Sounds good to me!
Always fancied a nice non-league away tie, Morecambe or Lancaster would be top draw for me
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southendstrett @ Nov. 03 2006,08:32)]Man Utd at the hall again. Priority going to those poor buggers still with hull stubs and queued up for nothing for 5 hrs.
Excellent call sir.

(he types with what are left of his fingers after Wednesday morning)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 03 2006,10:00)]Kidderminster away.  I never did get to taste one of the famous Aggborough pies.

smile.gif
Skip the pies, go straight for the Thai curry
tounge.gif

I would answer this question, but we all know Orient aren't going to get there etc.

Back